Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 1:16am

Nice videos. The joys of slaying Xmas noobs!

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 1:27am

Yes 'tis fun indeed

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 11:53pm

There is a small Steve Brule sighting in this clip I go 37-5 on Golmud:

BF4 (360) - Domination 37-5, Channeling my inner Steve Brule - YouTube

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 12:16am

Here I go 69-12 in Domination with a bunch of randoms.

Shame we couldn't complete the comeback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu1i66Uy4gU

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 1:29am

@6:15 did the aim assist pull you off the guy on the right or did you purposely aim over to the guy on the left thinking the guy on the right was going to be dead?

That scenario happens to me all the time on console shooters because of aim assist. It makes it difficult to pull off a successful flank sometimes when enemy players are too close to each other or they criss cross on your screen making the aim assist go crazy. You can't play with it off though because everyone else has it on for faster target acquisition. :(

Nice game play!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 1:44am

@6:15 did the aim assist pull you off the guy on the right or did you purposely aim over to the guy on the left thinking the guy on the right was going to be dead?

That scenario happens to me all the time on console shooters because of aim assist. It makes it difficult to pull off a successful flank sometimes when enemy players are too close to each other or they criss cross on your screen making the aim assist go crazy. You can't play with it off though because everyone else has it on for faster target acquisition. :(

Nice game play!

In that situation I expected the right guy to be dead so moved on to the left, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

I know what you mean with the aim assist though, it does hinder you a lot, but you definitely can't turn it off or you'll be at a huge disadvantage.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 3:50pm

Winter War - 34-1 Little Bird Gameplay (Battlefield 4) - YouTube

Some Little Bird gameplay. I'm no Labby, but the people I was playing against weren't particularly great, hence 34-1. I commentate over the gameplay since the audio didn't record (got it fixed though).

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, January 13th 2014, 3:56am

Here's a good one:

A solid comeback on Conquest - Paracel Storm.

At one point we are down to 9 tickets while they have 78. I don't have my mic in, but you can definitely hear some of the anger spewing from some of my squad mates :D Though that changes quickly once we get the W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9L_GAG7WzU

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, January 13th 2014, 9:39am

guys

I think we need to change the way this thread works.

Right now people are posting gameplay where they own, which in itself is nothing bad.
However, the purpose of the thread is to help others improve performance and / or get advice on how to improve one's own performance.

So let's post gameplay with a clear aim to receive advice on certain topics or show others the effectiveness of certain attachement combinations or something like that. Anything with a clear aim really to raise knowledge, get advice or give advice.
Keeping videos to 5 mins length would be good too.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, January 13th 2014, 10:02am

E-peen booster threads are bad. Sad that this thread derailed to become one, it started with a good idea.

Don't know if possible, but maybe make this thread's post submitted to validation.
Easier way : close this thread and create a YouTube subfo. And delete e-peen enhancer threads.
@Legion
(You have the easiest name to spell on phone) could we have an answer from the mod team on the matter ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite