Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 7:13pm

A lot of surprise buttsecks factor, but I still get my ass raped way too much... Something is not right. What shall I do?

hey this is just imho, sorry if they sound harsh im writing as i watch
0:28 should have ADS'd, AK12 has horrid hip fire accuracy even with laser
0:53 dont walk into crossfire coming towards you
1:40 zoom in your minimap to Max on TDM, you potentially could have seen enemies
2:15 try to stand perfectly still when shooting, ergo grip won't help at that distance
3:23 stand still if the enemy is not looking
3:30 mag count!
4:34 risky revive ^^
4:40 pop out, 2 bursts pop back if there is more than 1 enemy, if 1 enemy is ADSing on your corner, then break of firefight and flank

RUN AND GUN IS DEAD

hope this helps will post some myself soon!

edit: Hithel's tips are also very good! I agree with all of them
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:31am

Run and gun isn't completely dead and very possible with PDWs and Shotguns or High ROF Bullpups ect. Its just harder now.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:39am

Run and gun isn't completely dead and very possible with PDWs and Shotguns or High ROF Bullpups ect. Its just harder now.

It's dead buddy ;_;

on a serious note, I say it mainly due to a lot of weapons (ARs + LMGs + Carabines) now being more accurate / easier to use and map design, so many nooks and corners, think Zavod 311.
I guess I am also referring to 48/64 man matches, TDM / Domination just turns into a clusterfuck. In BF3 you could use an M5K / MP7 / Shotgun jump and run like crazy in CQ maps and mow everyone down, now, as soon as you increase your movement speed across the map BAM, too many angles, too many enemies with accurate weapons,

but then again... now the MTAR and the MP7 are out ^^
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:44am

It's dead buddy ;_;

on a serious note, I say it mainly due to a lot of weapons (ARs + LMGs + Carabines) now being more accurate / easier to use and map design, so many nooks and corners, think Zavod 311.
I guess I am also referring to 48/64 man matches, TDM / Domination just turns into a clusterfuck. In BF3 you could use an M5K / MP7 / Shotgun jump and run like crazy in CQ maps and mow everyone down, now, as soon as you increase your movement speed across the map BAM, too many angles, too many enemies with accurate weapons,

but then again... now the MTAR and the MP7 are out ^^
+1 I agree. I used to have so much fun on TDM Canals and Kharg Island running around slaying people but it seems that with these new maps I can't do it as much. Too many people are bunched up in different corners. I can get 1 or 2 kills then I get cross maped by someone with a SAR or AK12 that I didn't even see or knew he even had a angle on me.

I wish I knew the stats to the new weapons but its on PC only at the moment so it really doesn't effect me too much. I heard the L85 is 800RPM now?? That would be great for me. Fill the gap between the Higher ROF Assault weapons and the slowish noobish ones. M416 and ACE just shoot too slow for me honestly.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

• "Octopuss" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, November 25th 2013, 8:50pm

What's wrong with me?

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 3:29pm

You seem to be eperiencing the same thing as me, die almost instantly but enemies take half a magazine to kill.

That being said, you're playing like a typical new player in a new game. Run around without a purpose. It's no good. Don't take it personally because we all do it in a new game. You need to move slower and learn where (not) to go. It's impossible to cover all the angels so setting yourself up in a situation where you know there's (probably) no one coming from at least one angle is the best thing to do.

Hang in there and squad up with a bunch of mates. It'll make all the difference in the world. And stop playing DOM / TDM. :D

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

• "Octopuss" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 3:35pm

I realized you do have to constantly run around to have a chance in TDM. I tried being super careful before and it only resulted in even more deaths because I was easy target.
I mostly play TDM these days because I don't have to put up with squad members' idiocy or bother with PTFOing (which is sort of impossible when playing with monkeys).

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:08pm

Running isn't bad in itself, it just seems you haven't figured out where to go yet. Usually you see the better players rushing to take certain positions, then work from there to another position and so on. Just running for the sake of runnings is not recommended imo. The fact thtat you're playing DOM / TDM in BF4 only makes it worse because the spawn system is screwed. I've started a thread about that on here.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 10:02pm

I mostly play TDM these days

these are just my humble 2 cents, please dont be offended if i shoud harsh:

1:00 so annoying, I feel your pain
2:25 RUN FOR YOUR LIFE :)
3:11 the guy actually appeared on the minimap, perhaps it's worth zooming it in?
4:30 nice double
4:56 ncie flanking, you could have gotten the 2nd guy too, but your aim was a bit jerky
5:26 you don't want to spend that much time fully exposed to so many angles

- some general points, when you run around with the MBT you are vulnerable, pick the point where you want to make the hole, only then whip out the MBT and shot and switch back quickly
- using a MTAR on that map with so many angles at various distances is tricky, i suggest you carefully pick your fights, as CQ as possible, or just use a laser AR ^^

I've started a thread about that on here.
can you give me the link?
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Nov 27th 2013, 10:45am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 27th 2013, 10:41am

edit: a bad post lived here
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Jan 13th 2014, 11:23am)