Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,495)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 4:53pm

I was trying to find a replacement for my SCAR with this. It didn't work. Burstfire too wonky.

reddit thread (probably won't take off)

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "marbleduck" (Jan 13th 2015, 5:04pm)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 2:56am

Marbleduck made this. I approve very very very much :thumbsup:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Enemy of Truth by Septicflesh!

This post by "marbleduck" (Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 7:54am) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Thursday, February 26th 2015, 4:08pm)

This post by "ToTheSun!" (Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 12:40am) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 1:06am)

This post by "Darktan13" (Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 1:01am) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 1:23am) with the following reason: Duly noted, deleting to avoid more argument

yugas42

(1,329)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 1:22am

The toxicity that goes on in this thread needs to stop. The naming & shaming that goes on in general on Symthic needs to stop. It is, and always will be against the rules. I do not care if a youtuber gets his facts wrong, or how good or bad he is. You do not need to bring it to this thread, or any thread and share your needless hate with everyone else. Their actions do not affect you, and they are not in charge of changing the game, so they are of no concern to you. We are Symthic.com, we do things that make us better than the general playerbase. Consider youtubers the general playerbase; so be better than them, but that does not mean calling them out or calling them names.

--------------------------------------------

3. All discussion should be both polite and civil.
Trolling or flaming in any form is forbidden. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are stupid or on drugs and their personal hygiene isn't really relevant to the discussion. Regardless of the merit (or lack thereof) of your argument, it should be made in a way that is neither insulting nor condescending.
Whining in any form is forbidden. DICE is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over and neither is anyone else. If all you're going to do is complain, don't bother posting.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 2:22am

Most of the time, there is a fine line between sense of humor and insulting demeanor. If you're going to delete posts mentioning "xfactor" and "1337 prone montages" in the same sentence just because that line is a bit blurry, perhaps you might as well ban comedy from Symthic.com, as most of it is made at the expense of someone/something else.

I'm sure worse posts have gone by untreated. And i'm sure the scope is focused sillily on only a certain type of people.

yugas42

(1,329)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 2:43am

Most of the time, there is a fine line between sense of humor and insulting demeanor. If you're going to delete posts mentioning "xfactor" and "1337 prone montages" in the same sentence just because that line is a bit blurry, perhaps you might as well ban comedy from Symthic.com, as most of it is made at the expense of someone/something else.

I'm sure worse posts have gone by untreated. And i'm sure the scope is focused sillily on only a certain type of people.

For the record. If it were up to me, this thread would not exist anymore. And our rules about sharing youtube videos would be drastically different, and much more restricted. Alas, I am not the entire mod team, and so I do not change such things.

Comedy does not have to come at the price of another person, as you pointed out it normally does. I know I certainly didn't find your or marbleduck's remarks funny, though that's just me. What isn't just me is that we have rules against those kinds of remarks. I cannot speak for the rest of the forum staff but I certainly will enforce those rules. Want to discuss it further? Pm me, or if you think it's personal, pm another moderator.

Date of registration
: Apr 23rd 2015

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 6:57pm

Ok guys, I have some funny moments in game to share with you! My friends and clan members get pretty crazy, so enjoy!

UPDATE: I did the youtube embed code and they are not showing up? HELP lol

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 10:24pm

Ok guys, I have some funny moments in game to share with you! My friends and clan members get pretty crazy, so enjoy!

Told you to use only the codes =P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Apr 28th 2016, 6:44pm)