Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

• "Octopuss" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 11:39pm

Youtube thread - check your performance or share interesting moments

There was a thread like this in BF3 section. Maybe we can continue the trend.

I recorded short part of a Zavod 311 domination round. It was a mess, and more or less shows exactly what I hate about BF4: you get slaughtered from all possible and impossible angles without being able to do jack shit about it. The new spawn system doesn't help that much either.
Anyway, for you viewing pleasure. Any tips what I do wrong welcome.

Share yours!

Date of registration
: Nov 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 8th 2013, 1:08am

Yea BF4 has too many angles to cover, especially in Domination. For domination these are tips I use

1. Stay with your squad or team mates. You cannot cover every angle, but having 4-5 guys moving with you increases your chances of survival.
2. If you want to lone wolf it, then flank. I also recommend using a silencer or flash hider at the very least if you want to go this route.
3. If you want to defend a flag, make sure you sit out of the capture zone. This way enemies wont pile onto the flag and kill you from every angle.
4. Invest in a decent pair of gaming headphones. Your awareness will be doubled in close quarter situations.
5. Pray to God hit detection and latency are on your side.

4:58 in your video I hate that shit. Also i'm surprised that dude killed 2 people with a pistol with 846 ping.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Copenhagen23" (Nov 8th 2013, 1:21am)

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, November 8th 2013, 11:04am

Zavod in particular along with Flood Zone seems to have very messy gameplay even on Conquest, just seems you can get shot from anywhere.

I've found staying on the peripheral with a silencer works best, I think that because people aren't aware of the maps they just gravitate towards the cluster fuck.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 7:37pm

A lot of surprise buttsecks factor, but I still get my ass raped way too much... Something is not right. What shall I do?

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 11:21am

BATTLEFIELD 4 CAMPERS RAGE - YouTube

Is this a good video on how to play BF4?

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 12:43pm

tbh that clip doesn't belong here. I believe this thread is for clips of your own.

OT: I like this thread. I hope to see more good gameplay of BF4 here!

I just need to remember to record whole gameplays.. :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "M3SHUGGAAAH" (Nov 13th 2013, 1:01pm)

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 12:57pm

I should maybe begin to record the pubs sessions as well, now that we have this thread ^^ Expect hours of gameplay (often bad) to come ^^
(if in the end it allows other to tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be perfect ^^)
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 1:19pm

more good gameplay
Excuse me, are you stoned or something? So far the ONLY thing posted here were two videos with my absolutely shite gameplay :D :D :D

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 1:23pm

A lot of surprise buttsecks factor, but I still get my ass raped way too much... Something is not right. What shall I do?

Don't take this as gospel but as some friendly pointers. These are some mistakes I noticed you committing:

0:20 Classic mistake. Going for the revive at a corner before clearing the area.
0:53 Hipfire at long range.
1:20 You parachute down into the exact same area where you were previously killed and could see several enemies moving about. It went well this time but you exposed yourself unnecesarily.
1:50 You're trying to 1-on-1 an enemy on a higher floor. You're more exposed than he is.
2:10 You are grinding the same opening and firing at the same spot. Essentially you're being predictable. Go around, flank or get on a higher floor.
2:40 Should probably slice that corner ADS a little further.
3:05 You start reloading and then when the reloading is almost complete you switch to your sidearm and blaze away from the hip while remaining stationary.
3:35 The second you get revived in BF4 you should get to cover and heal up, always assume you'll only have 20 health.
4:40 Despite seeing a lot of fire coming through that opening you stick your head out, repeatedly.

In general I'd say you're a bit undisciplined, you're in a rush. You don't go ADS and scan around nearly enough which is surprising considering how all your quick and easy kills are when you're ADS. You should also stick closer to teammates, if you are going to lone wolf you need to move in low traffic areas/around the map edges.
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 2:56am

Quoted

tbh that clip doesn't belong here. I believe this thread is for clips of your own.

OT: I like this thread. I hope to see more good gameplay of BF4 here!

I just need to remember to record whole gameplays.. :D

Please don't start a flame war or hijack this thread. Thanks :-)