Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:48am

heres another way to change language:

1. get vpn
2. exit origin
3. move your bf4 somewhere else
4. use USA proxy in vpn
5. login to origin
6. start downloading bf4 and pause once it start downloading
7. exit origin again
8. move your backed up version back to where you have it installed
9. start origin again and resume download (it should just verify the already done installation and download ~930mb of english localization files).
10. pause the download once it starts and disconnect the vpn so you can get your usual downloading speed, resume the download.

but it didnt worked for me. still downloaded Ru version. maybe itll work for someone

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:10am

Afaik, the codes you redeem in Origin are localized. So there's no official way to get other language files.
It may as well be two different games as far as this is concerned.

• "groundwalker" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:13am

It may as well be two different games as far as this is concerned.

I guess this is the case. BTW, my version even doesn't provide any language option.
Si vis pacem, para bellum---If you want peace, prepare for war.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(786)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:22am

I bought BF4 on GMG and the version have something like 8 or 10 langages listed ...
@Contortrix
If it was that I should have BF4 in EN, not FR. I think it took either the Origin language or the computer language.
I'll try to uninstall, change Origin to English, then reinstall ... hope it'll work ^^

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:09pm

Well I'd ASSUME that there's only one version for western europe, with all the languages that entails.
The thing why EA is doing this is, as far as I believe, so you can't import cheap version from 2nd and 3rd world countries, where games cost less because income is less.

MrT3a

(786)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:51pm

I understand well the reason behind that but regret that with a multilangage version you can't choose wich one you want ...

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

MrT3a

(786)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 6:28pm

Ok, it worked desinstalled and reinstalling now, it asked the language I wanted. Hope I'll be able to select the in-game voices to set them on french.

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 6:57pm

I kinda doubt that. Didn't work like that in BF3 neither.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(335)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 7:01pm

Soon™
Hatin' all day every day.

MrT3a

(786)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 7:16pm

can't change voice over ... nevermind, at least the interface is in the language I'm the more at ease with when playing ^^

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)