Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 17th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, October 18th 2013, 1:10am

Had some nice moments in the beta, here's my montage from the 2 past 2 weeks

BF4 Montage - My Battlefield pt1. (the ?eta) - YouTube
Check out my youtube channel for BF3 tips https://www.youtube.com/user/GranadaDeFumasa

Date of registration
: Oct 15th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, October 18th 2013, 12:43pm

Here is a montage I finally put together
http://youtu.be/t6piREwPWJo

• "Zormau" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 10:20pm

Hm.
I'm not convinced this is the best we can do. A five minute montage consisting of (perceived) 90% "RPG HELICOPTER NOSCOPEZZZ! WHILE PARACHUTING!" and another one with five minutes of very very roughly edited, wobbly gameplay (did you record this with a handcam?) is pretty far from my understanding of "awesome". Not including those two in the OP right now, but feel free to continue editing.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 10:45pm

I am subscribed to your channel and I really like your videos.
But I do have one critique to make.

The whole rpg-ing helicopters gets old. You have a lot of skill with it, but I get bored watching 5+ of them in a row. Btw, I am not talking about that particular montage, but your videos in general.
Throw in more infantry clips, you've had a lot of great ones so far.

Keep up the good work.

Date of registration
: Oct 17th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 7:23pm

I am subscribed to your channel and I really like your videos.
But I do have one critique to make.

The whole rpg-ing helicopters gets old. You have a lot of skill with it, but I get bored watching 5+ of them in a row. Btw, I am not talking about that particular montage, but your videos in general.
Throw in more infantry clips, you've had a lot of great ones so far.

Keep up the good work.
Point taken, thanks for the advice. It's just hard to get good infantry clips on console. It's not like PC where you can just flank 6-7 people and take them all out. But I understand what you're saying

Thanks
Mike
Check out my youtube channel for BF3 tips https://www.youtube.com/user/GranadaDeFumasa

This post by "hunturk" (Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:50am) has been deleted by user "Sao" (Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:56pm)

Date of registration
: Nov 9th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:58am

Quoted

Personally I don't see a problem with the thread in principal. Self Advertising users who create a new thread on their first post with a Youtube video get deleted. This isn't a self advert though. If this thread is to serve as a 'hub' for all videos like the one in the OP then I think it's fine. That JackFrags video is a pretty awesome BF4 related thing, and the point of this forum is to share and discuss awesome BF4 related things, be it an in-game feature or a piece of media featuring BF4. Go figure. Whilst we do love and focus on technical discussion, not everything has to be totally technical - especially in General Discussion. I want to keep it in General because everything in Youtube Discussion is for serious gameplay evaluation and I fear if we put just one thread which doesn't match that description in there it will encourage more, which we don't want. We want it all to be contained within this one thread.

Uh so check out this fanmade trailer, it's got some epic air-to-air helicopter wipeouts!
It's been made by ... eh ..uhm.. me....xD
I'm only posting here because I think it's awesome lol but that's just my opinion.
But really the air-to-air RPG kills look pretty cool, one of them was on Top Plays!
Let me know what you think and how I can make it better! :3
http://youtu.be/NZQC1CZMdCQ

Wish I had those skills with the RPG. Nice work

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 4:17pm

Wish I had those skills with the RPG. Nice work
thanks buddy :) check out GranadaDeFumasa's channel he has a video on a hjow to take chopppers out with RPGs!
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Nov 11th 2013, 6:50pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, November 11th 2013, 6:50pm

the best moments from BF4 from....uhum ....me xD so far in one clip

If you want I can like to an insane montage from Dark-Betrayed as well he is an aggressive recon
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

• "Zormau" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 1:18am

the best moments from BF4 from....uhum ....me xD so far in one clip

If you want I can like to an insane montage from Dark-Betrayed as well he is an aggressive recon
Nicely put together, had a lot of everything (except assault rifles!). Quite some nice "BF4 moments" as I would define them. Now plz gief music credits! Adding to first post.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?