Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned
  • "Toshiro" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 9:43pm

Awesome Moments from Battlefield 4!

What is your most amazing moment in Battlefield 4? Post right here!

Mine so far has been accidentally shooting a Little Bird pilot out of the cockpit with the M82! It was on accident because I was merely hoping to cause some damage with the sniper to the heli. Of course, the heli fell down (it was right next to the large skyscraper where I was) and I tried to jump down and get it; I utterly failed.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, October 7th 2013, 12:33am

Going 15-0 in a round of Domination as Engi with the RFB and M9 was pretty sweet.

Going one on one with a tank and winning.

Sniping a guy off of a laterally speeding jet-ski about 200m away. Thanks to the PLD and zeroing, I don't think I could have pulled it off in one shot otherwise.

Pistol headshots.

Skydive knife attack.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, October 7th 2013, 1:43am

My two biggest moments so far:
Taking out two enemy tanks at once with some C4 I dropped from the roof of a skyscraper

Getting into a squad vs squad fight between two rooftops and sniping out 3 guys in a row.

Oh yeah, and the XM25 makes for some fun "around the corner" kills.

Skydive knife attack.

I have a sudden desire for a mid air knife animation where you take a guys dog tags, and cut his parachute lines to make him fall to his death.

... But maybe that's a little dark.

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, October 7th 2013, 3:14am

Taking out two enemy tanks at once with some C4 I dropped from the roof of a skyscraper

Getting into a squad vs squad fight between two rooftops and sniping out 3 guys in a row.

Skydive knife attack.

I have a sudden desire for a mid air knife animation where you take a guys dog tags, and cut his parachute lines to make him fall to his death.

It's M, they can be about as dark as they want. And that would be AMAZING.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, October 7th 2013, 7:54am

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Skydive knife attack.

It's M, they can be about as dark as they want. And that would be AMAZING.

That would be pretty sweet, but how often do you bump into enemies while parachuting?

Hmm... You almost never bump into anyone while parachuting...

For all we know, there is a parachute knife animation :P
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, October 7th 2013, 7:56am

Taking out fully loaded Transport Helicopters and their crews with the XM25 Airburst.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, October 7th 2013, 8:44am

Taking out helis at full speed with an RPG from the side of a transport chopper :)

Also when a viper shot me out of the tranpsport helicopter, the viper then hits the my chopper from underneath, the two make a backflip, the viper smashes on a building and explodes and my chopper just misses the building, looked like a judo flip :) (its on my channel if you are interested)
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, October 7th 2013, 10:59am

Teamworking to drop any heli dumb enough to go hover the water ^^ I trully like how the RPG behave when someone designate a armour ^^ I fondly hope that they will keep the feature, even with 90% damages, lockability allows me to hit helos in mid air, making them less of a threat if they do not take care ^^

Aerial denial FTW !
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, October 7th 2013, 3:29pm

Somebody test this. NOW. We need to know if there is a parachute knife.

x5iriu5x

Companion Box

(428)

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, October 7th 2013, 3:36pm

Iv'e had like three to four so far and I cant narrow it down.

No scoping a guy while I was parachuting, holding the whole top of the tower by myself as a sniper (died 7 kills later MLG), my friend and I using one to push the enemy back into their spawn by ourselves from one side of the map to the other, or using the chopper and utterly raping the poor noobs to the point they where all negative (I made the enemy chopper follow me between buildings and he crashed killing his whole crew XD, Chopper practice helped in bf3).
Call me Siri. It makes life simpler. Also hate me. It makes Symthic servers run.

Sorry for my random absences, Soldier life takes priority.