Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:09pm

S
What gun can work best in a stealthy-ish build?

Um, by that I mean something that doesn't mind the drawbacks of a suppressor too much, namely a) reduced bullet velocity b) increased bullet drop. I tried putting it on the AEK, my best AR as of now, but it really messes up the mid-long range capabilities of the AEK, which aren't even that impressive to begin with (I'm trying to work on my microbursting though). The next thing I tried was my trusty M249, but again - past like 50m or so, it becomes really hard to hit anything as I'm pretty bad at leading targets and compensating for the reduced velocity. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I really don't want to mess up my long range ability, which is the reason I prefer LMGs over ARs in general.

Back to my question, I was thinking that the AUG A3 might work out well, it's got the fastest bullet velocity in the game (iirc?) so even with the suppressor, the bullets travel pretty fast. It's recoil also seems controllable enough to not warrant a Compensator/Muzzle brake, and its got decent rof as well. For the exact same reasons, the AK 5C also seems good.

Any thoughts?
SCAR-H, ACE 52 CQB, M240b and PKP all work fantastic with Suppressors. Whats good about high damage weapons with Suppressors is that it usually hits the target and kills them before they even realize they're even being shot at honestly.

For the smaller caliber weapons I'd recommend the M416, M16a4 (If you like burst), SG553....

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:30pm

@FullAuto
I'm not sure but IIRC, Silencers sets bullets speed to 300m/s, so the best weapons to slap it on are the ones with a muzzle speed as near as that value. Doing so will result in a marginal difference in the lead needed to hit.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:49pm

Is XP gained from boats bugged somehow? Service star for 7500 XP seems wrong.

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:55pm

I noticed something weird here too. First time I got in a boat I got like three unlocks and it wasn't even a particularly good run.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 4:56pm

S
What gun can work best in a stealthy-ish build?

Um, by that I mean something that doesn't mind the drawbacks of a suppressor too much, namely a) reduced bullet velocity b) increased bullet drop. I tried putting it on the AEK, my best AR as of now, but it really messes up the mid-long range capabilities of the AEK, which aren't even that impressive to begin with (I'm trying to work on my microbursting though). The next thing I tried was my trusty M249, but again - past like 50m or so, it becomes really hard to hit anything as I'm pretty bad at leading targets and compensating for the reduced velocity. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I really don't want to mess up my long range ability, which is the reason I prefer LMGs over ARs in general.

Back to my question, I was thinking that the AUG A3 might work out well, it's got the fastest bullet velocity in the game (iirc?) so even with the suppressor, the bullets travel pretty fast. It's recoil also seems controllable enough to not warrant a Compensator/Muzzle brake, and its got decent rof as well. For the exact same reasons, the AK 5C also seems good.

Any thoughts?
SCAR-H, ACE 52 CQB, M240b and PKP all work fantastic with Suppressors. Whats good about high damage weapons with Suppressors is that it usually hits the target and kills them before they even realize they're even being shot at honestly.

For the smaller caliber weapons I'd recommend the M416, M16a4 (If you like burst), SG553....

ACW-R, L85A2
Reflex, Laser Sight, Supressor
Roflstomp faces in in CQB

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 5:06pm

I noticed something weird here too. First time I got in a boat I got like three unlocks and it wasn't even a particularly good run.
It's even more weird because I had several unlocks from some flagrun in past, and got the same unlocks (and some more) after this particular round.

Date of registration
: Nov 26th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 8:18pm

Oddly I was missing several unlocks with boats/Mobile AA that didn't come back. I had actually equipped said items for my loadout(30mm cannons in both cases) but they were greyed out due to not having earned them, having insufficient points on those vehicles. Did the increased service star requirements bump the regular unlocks up, too?

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 8:23pm

It's even more weird because I had several unlocks from some flagrun in past, and got the same unlocks (and some more) after this particular round.

Cute :rolleyes:

Anyways, pre-patch boats were even easier to get stars on. I had 30+ on the first week before they "nerfed" the point needed. Still way too easy to get.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 8:41pm

Cute :rolleyes:
I can't get rid of that shit. I tried. Even after asking several people to report me nothing happened. I am slowly getting some kills though.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 10:44pm

uhmm... i heard that the scout elite can actually one shot kill people over 100 meters,was this tested already? if not,i'm gonna try and get some footage for it,but iam reluctant to the idea that the scout elite may have an higher headshot multiplier.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3