Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:24pm

Quoted

ammo packs don't resupply explosives tanny, 100% sure on that. you would've known if you got out of your tank :P

Spoiler Spoiler

Or did they patch it?....you're right 99% of the time, you make me doubt myself :|

As of full release ( non-beta ) the ammo packs ( minis ) resupply explosives, nades and gadgets, just as the crates do.

Proof?

lammeat, moments where tanny is wrong are.....rare. Very rare :|

Regardless, if someone could test this out ingame really quickly (maybe with a little video as well?), then that'd be mucho appreciated! :>

I can confirm that it resupplies XM-25, Claymores, RPG's... Makes both of them kinda the same except that the pack disappears after a few mags.... I got like 3-4 RPG's from a single pack before it disappeared....

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:52pm

Does the ammo pack refill the xm25 now? What would the benefit be to running the pack instead of the crate?

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:56pm

What would the benefit be to running the pack instead of the crate?
Ammo kit is instant 2 mags to anyone, and can be thrown at pretty long distances.
Ammo crate slowly replenishes one's ammo and is static.
Kit is better for aggressive players while crate is better for static/defensive.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 7:08pm

The thing is ammo is refilled ->primary -> Secondary -> Explosives -> Gadgets -> Grenades, from what I've observered. You can influence the priority by equipping the item, but that doesn't work if you have 0 ammo. Further, explosives take longer and deplete ammo packs more than magazines for your primary. Which means if you sit ontop an ammo pack, you'll get primary and secondary ammo before the game tries to give you explosive ammo, but at that stage the pack is too depleted to restore a full rocket/grenade. You can somewhat elevate that by putting both your ammo packs down in the same place, which will effectively merge their ammo pool.

Back to my question. Are you sure there's a speed difference between the ammo pack and the box? It feels the same too me. It definitely is faster to resupply explosives from the box, simply because it doesn't run out in the middle.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 9:39pm

This makes things more interesting now in deciding between the two. I'll go with which ever reloads c4 and my xm 25 the fastest

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:31am

How long does it take to charge your defibs to bring someone to 100 percent? Or what is the rate for charging?

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:50am

How long does it take to charge your defibs to bring someone to 100 percent? Or what is the rate for charging?

A full charge is, if I recall correctly, 2.0 seconds.

The medic tree thingy perk makes it 1 second for a full charge.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Nov 20th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 8:39am

Battlefield 4 tick rate input.

Hi, i love the m16 in battlefield 4, i hated it in bf3 however now its just amazing.

So heres a question, sometimes i find my self when i shoot it locks up or doesnt register my mouse clicks so i can sometimes skip a burst. Ive tried creating a thread on battlelog but didnt get a single response.

Further reading into it i found out that every game has a certain tick rate of when it recognizes your mouse clicks, most people dont notice it as its in mill seconds, from my understand its 60, can anyone confirm this?

I need to understand this concept in order to find out whether i can spam the burst fire guns or take it slowly, its a big problem for me.

Thanks

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 9:35am

With burst fire weapons you usually have to fire them in a constant rhythm. You can spam the button, but keep the click rate constant. The weapons resets themselves differently after each burst, so you need to know the optimal burst rhythm(s).
I doubt that knowing the tick rate will help as I dont think your problems stems from technical limitations, as in the game not recognizing the mouse click. The click is registered, it just wont register any event because of game mechanic limitations.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 11:30am

i just found out that when you play commander the xp boost applies but the time doesnt count down, so when you have a 200% xp boos you should consider playing commander. you get the 200% boost but it doesnt take any time from you real in game boost time

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.