Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 13th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 9:28am

AK5C or ACW-R? :)
Infiltrator out.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 9:52am

btw does everyone else feel like you have less health? you die like instantly and enemies you shoot die like instantly as well, or very fast ,especially with AK12 on burst. could be a game changer, players with better positioning and movement skills will fare much better than run and gun players
I think it's just the low recoil that makes the guns feel so lethal, suddenly everyone can control recoil like an ESL pro! :)
bob

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 7:30pm

Does anyone know at what distance the RPG is zeroed at? Aiming directly at targets close to you usually leads to your shot flying high over the target.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 7:31pm

btw does everyone else feel like you have less health? you die like instantly and enemies you shoot die like instantly as well, or very fast ,especially with AK12 on burst. could be a game changer, players with better positioning and movement skills will fare much better than run and gun players

I was just about the comment on this: the TTK seems really short and AK12 burst is amazing. Full auto was meh but switching to burst was like Baby, I'm home. The damage models so far are not suggestive of TTKs becoming significantly smaller than in BF3, so either many are already becoming proficient in getting those AK-12 burst headshots or the hitreg has been improved from BF3. The game is very smooth and non-laggy for me, so lag appears not to be the cause of insta-dying/-killing.
Like Spectacle said it's something about the recoil.
Try bursting on auto mode and it's relatively (<- keyword there) pretty tough getting the recoil and spread to settle before the next burst.
Flip it to burst mode and it's like a death lazer, you can spam it non stop because the gun seems to settle almost faster than the bursts come out.

Either it's buggy, or DICE decided to make an "easy mode AN-94".
It's hard to talk weapon balance when there is only 2 per class though; and the SCAR-H is pretty solid too.

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 7:43pm

How can I get the same sensivity like in bf3?
I just can't find my settings in BF4.

• "tinynerdude" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 11:14pm

When can we start doing weapon reviews?

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 11:14pm

Scout Helis? Are they in beta?
Nope, just transport and assault.

supposedly, they are in the conquest small variant

-not sure though, haven't tried it myself because its impossible to find a populated conquest small server

Yup, in CQ small, scouts replace attack choppers.

Thank you all. Have some useless, beautiful rep.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 9:24am

Anyone know a hard difference between the M40 and the CSR?
To me there doesn't seem to be a noticeable difference beside a 8x zoom on the M40

Also counter knifing: is it a knife battle, or is it essentially suicidal to front knife?

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 10:44am

Also counter knifing: is it a knife battle, or is it essentially suicidal to front knife?
Suicide... one press of the knife button is enough to get you killed when front knifing.

Another question:
When the beta started I played some Conquest, but now all I can find are Conquest Large servers.
Are you still able to play Conquest (small)? I would like to fly more scout...

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 11:19am

Suicide... one press of the knife button is enough to get you killed when front knifing.

Another question:
When the beta started I played some Conquest, but now all I can find are Conquest Large servers.
Are you still able to play Conquest (small)? I would like to fly more scout...
The weird thing is that the "Counter knife" option only shows up sometimes when being knifed from the front.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.