Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 5:36pm

It probably just says DICE. Or maybe it's the elusive Hello Kitty Camo we've been craving for so long.

Dinosaur skins.

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 5:43pm

I actually hope it's Hello Kitty Camo. Did anyone notice that Lvlcap was able to fire before the reload animation was fully complete?

http://youtu.be/Cnoxew1v4kw?t=5m25s

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(374)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 5:52pm

Well, he charged his weapon and had only to grab it again, it's more like an improvement (same as new reload system) instead of a glitch.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:02pm

Still amazed how shitty the "pro" players are when taken out of their comfort zone... And why people who actually can find bugs/glitches and explain the new mechanics don't get these special opportunities to play... These youtube vids are not much more than "look at me" rather than showing the guns performance

Well for one he is far from a pro player, anyone who knows their shit could tell from watching any of his youtube video. I'm not saying he's bad, not at all, but he's not on the level of top competitive players.

Second, playing with a mouse/keyboard/keybinds and other settings you're not used to is hard as fuck.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:04pm

Still amazed how shitty the "pro" players are when taken out of their comfort zone... And why people who actually can find bugs/glitches and explain the new mechanics don't get these special opportunities to play... These youtube vids are not much more than "look at me" rather than showing the guns performance

Wow, you really must hate Levelcap. He doesn't play professionally, I'm pretty sure for the majority of BF3's existence he wasn't in any kind of competitive league. He never claims to be some godlike player; outside of a couple "wow, what a shot" clips he doesn't have a bunch of "I'm such a bad ass" montages.

He gets invited to play a new game on someone else's hardware and spends what little time he had to play it to film as much as he can to give you a taste of what's to come for free.

Please, go on how this is a "look at me!" video. ?(

You must really not have paid attention then... And this is not just about levelcap. It's about all the "helpful" videos with no purpose or just general errors or baseless rumors etc. They get money for it regardless, so fixing the errors or even admitting it rarely happens. Levelcap has also made loads of "here's how to play" videos yet as shown in this vid, he's not doing it himself..

They're not doing it just to be helpful like Symthic, they're in for the money, and most of the time they've just copied the info from here, with mistakes :| Basically profiting from our charity.

You can't really get any useful info from this vid other than the general sound of the weapons.. The handling is just too bad.

And I did not say professionally, I said "pro". Although levelcap is definitely earning money from gaming... Here's just one example: LevelCap Gaming Apparel

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:15pm

Do people even buy those?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:21pm

Maybe, maybe not. Anyways, can we get back to the video? Even though Lvlcap uploaded it, it's not really about him. Guesstimations of UMP9's fire rate?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,172)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:27pm

New revive accept mechanic at 3:30.

So we're still brought back to life THEN we get to choose between life and death?

@Pheo

700 RPM if the GamesCom info is still valid.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Sep 12th 2013, 6:33pm)

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:59pm

They're not doing it just to be helpful like Symthic, they're in for the money, and most of the time they've just copied the info from here, with mistakes :| Basically profiting from our charity.

But how much traffic has Symthic received from Levelcap/Xfactor/Daskro etc etc all referencing Symthic? I even found Symthic via Xfactor.

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 7:25pm

I think I've only seen the MX4 Storm in like one game before and GRAW 2 came out a good 6-7 years ago.

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.