Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(611)

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 6:06am

Feel free to ask questions and I will try and get nicetomeet to swing by and answer them. :D
On the jets he mentions that there are 3 AA missiles and only the AGM for attacking ground. Are you able to choose an AA missiles *and* the AGM or do you only have the choice of one secondary weapon?

AdmiralGiggles

Honurabur Reader

(519)

Date of registration
: Aug 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 9:12am

what's weird is that the scout heli chaingun is not that effective against ligh vehicles ?!

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 9:39am

I don't get it. In the paracel storm trailer (which plays at the end of the video) you see a boat using TV missile against another boat at point blank range basically (unless my eyes are deceiving me).

But in this video we see that this is not possible. Weird...

Frosty

Staying frosty.

(172)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 10:23am

I don't get it. In the paracel storm trailer (which plays at the end of the video) you see a boat using TV missile against another boat at point blank range basically (unless my eyes are deceiving me).

In the video, he says that the TV-guided missile launched in a preset arc only in Obliteration but worked like it did in the trailer in Conquest.

Anyway, things can change so quickly during a game's development. The version made to produce the trailer probably isn't even the same that was shown at Gamescom.

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 11:44am

Thanks for the video, especially interested to hear about the spotting changes.

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 12:38pm

In the video, he says that the TV-guided missile launched in a preset arc only in Obliteration but worked like it did in the trailer in Conquest.

Anyway, things can change so quickly during a game's development. The version made to produce the trailer probably isn't even the same that was shown at Gamescom.

I actually listened to him, but I didn't catch that part. And I found it odd that they would showcase something in the trailer which was already taken out of the game.

Date of registration
: Aug 28th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 1:37pm

Hey guys, Nicey here :-)

Well as I said in the video - the TV launch point was buggy in the last version of the Alpha but ONLY in the "Obliteration" game mode. It worked fine in CQ64.
I wouldnīt make a big deal out of this since it was an Alpha version that was tested.

The real problem (from my perspective) is that TV ghosting etc. is still in the game. No es bueno.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 1:47pm

The real problem (from my perspective) is that TV ghosting etc. is still in the game. No es bueno.
Isn't this because TV is technically a TOW missle with camera jesustaped somewhere around it?

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 2:04am

Is the TV missile still so hard to control?
He adjusted the sensitivity quite high, I guess that's the reason

Date of registration
: Aug 28th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 3:34am

Isn't this because TV is technically a TOW missle with camera jesustaped somewhere around it?
I donīt see how this is related. "Technically", the character is moved from the cockpit into the missile (thatīs how itīs tracked - you can even teamkill your gunner as a pilot if you hit the TV with rocket pods from behind).

Quoted

Quoted from "habergowd"

Is the TV missile still so hard to control?
He adjusted the sensitivity quite high, I guess that's the reason
You need to practice to become better. :love: