Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, August 30th 2013, 11:24pm

I concede my point.

As for the 33%, did you know that 67% of statistics are made up?:D Seriously, though, recently I have been hitting scouts/AHs around 33% (I do remember very clearly) of the time. Mostly scouts, though. And since I know that hunturk is probably a better AA RPGer than I, he and other similarly skilled players could and should be able to do the same.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 1:48am

We will see the return of an AT 4 like weapon in BF4. Therefore we will have a more satisfying way of dealing with choppers.

I was never a fan of the lock on system in BF3. Its purely designed to be simple enough to be used on the console.

I remember when I was playing the Bf3 Beta and was eager to test out the laser designator to mark buildings with infanty in it as targets.
It was the most disappointing event to see that the SOFLAM is only locking on vehicles. On top of that there was a time where it couldnt even lock on to empty vehicles!

What a joke. And an obvious sign that DICE doesnt think before "balancing". Next example is the USAS with frags in its vanilla status. Next example is the IRNV in vanilla status. Next example is the AC130 in the rush maps. Next example is the spawn protection.

Anyways. The lock on mechanism was a joke not only because it was a system made as easy as possible without any kind of skill involved apart from maybe standing behind some kind of cover. But mainly because it was HARD COUNTERED by smoke. A HARDCOUNTER is the most stupid thing you can integrate into the game.

The javelin in its design was meant to be a long range weapon. But it flys so slow that a distant target can pop up smoke, get locked on again and still smoke again before the missile hits.

A very easy way to deal with this system would have been to allow javelins to be guided like the AT 4 in BC2. Keep it that slow though.

Therefore I am very much interested in the way DICE trys to balance smoke again.

Invisible soldiers? This might interest you!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/for…54489565982900/

Sign this!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/for…54489699420871/

Toshiro

(737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 4:36am

I was never a fan of the lock on system in BF3. Its purely designed to be simple enough to be used on the console.

You just implied all console players are stupid, then went on a rant about lock ons without giving any support to your beliefs. :rolleyes:
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 7:52am

You just implied all console players are stupid, then went on a rant about lock ons without giving any support to your beliefs. :rolleyes:
No, he didn't imply that console players were stupid, but that consoles are limited when it comes to precision (controller vs KBM) and are less powerful systems.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 3:35pm

No, he didn't imply that console players were stupid, but that consoles are limited when it comes to precision (controller vs KBM) and are less powerful systems.
Toshiro moderation attempt number 213...

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Toshiro

(737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 10:24pm

Toshiro moderation attempt number 213...

Don't really see how that qualifies as a moderation attempt, and also: http://n4g.com/news/clickout/1345037
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(642)

• "rainkloud" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 11:50pm

Update with new Laser Guided Missile info!

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(642)

• "rainkloud" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 9:36am

Updated with Jet cannon, JDAM and Active Radar Missile descriptions.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 9:49am

I concede my point.

As for the 33%, did you know that 67% of statistics are made up?:D Seriously, though, recently I have been hitting scouts/AHs around 33% (I do remember very clearly) of the time. Mostly scouts, though. And since I know that hunturk is probably a better AA RPGer than I, he and other similarly skilled players could and should be able to do the same.
I'm actually not very good, I just fire loads of rpgs, I have to hit some.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Toshiro

(737)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 8:56pm

I concede my point.

I'm actually not very good, I just fire loads of rpgs, I have to hit some.

Either way, it works. :D
I'm a cat

You're all mice.