Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(842)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 6:23pm

maybe wrong thread

French YTer have recorded a little of gameplay while he was at Gamescom : Découverte de Battlefield 4 au sniper ! (Barrett M82) - YouTube
showing weapons and some attachments

If you don't understand French you still can mute the vid ^^

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

NoctyrneSAGA

SNAAAAAAKE!!!

(3,691)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 6:52pm

@Blue Panda

Couldn't you ask the DICE devs?
Are you a scrub?

What I think about gun balance: If the gun goes bang, you have no cause to harangue.

Memorable Quotes

"Life is cheap, especially mine."-Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Life is empty. When we take a life, we take nothing of value."-Durzo Blint, The Way of Shadows

so no, them being lazy isn't the only explanation. it is in fact the least likely explanation. from my experiences as an indie game dev, being lazy and being a game developer are two mutually exclusive states.

i would remove whiny scrubs

What happens when you manage to publicly show a Youtuber is wrong?

Quoted from "xFACTORlGaming"

No, you referenced something from your limited knowledge base on the subject ;)

Kind of hard to have this talk with someone whose top kills with weapons and vehicles is the v40 mini, mortar and EOD bot....

xFACTORlGaming proven to be illiterate and prone to ad hominem attacks.

To read more, come here. See screenshots here.

Quoted from "/u/WarlonX"

NoctyrneSAGA shouldn't be allowed to do weapon balance because he knows what effective engagement ranges are

CTE Gold

Quoted from "OberHonscho"

I agree:

Quoted

zeRezal said:
pls anything below 850 rpm is useless garbage

As for the dude who sais to bring the right tool for the right map: "Fuck you, I want to use the gun I always use for everything (scarh)."

I have thousands of kills with the AEK, ACE23, FAMAS & CZ3A1 and other high ROF guns but I like the slower more measured playstyle of the Scarh better. Now that the competitiveness of that gun is gone I am understandably pissed.

@NoctyrneSAGA Your highest killing weapon is the V40 mini and your accuracy is terrible across the board (LMGs are pretty high on your list bro) - just get all your assignments and 5 service stars and for the rest please please piss off.

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:10pm

I jsut saw that you dont open your parachute automatically when spawning on a parachute. I see that getting a problem in rush mode if used correctly.

Invisible soldiers? This might interest you!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/for…54489565982900/

Sign this!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/for…54489699420871/

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:12pm

@Blue Panda

Couldn't you ask the DICE devs?

I wasn't allowed to ask them everything ;)

Date of registration
: Oct 29th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 11:17pm

I know that an m320 and m26 could not be equip at the same and same for all launchers, but are there any other gadget restrictions? For example, can you have claymore/c4, m15 mine/m2 slam, mortar/xm25?
Always looking for fun, teamwork-y players!

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 9:26pm

I know that an m320 and m26 could not be equip at the same and same for all launchers, but are there any other gadget restrictions? For example, can you have claymore/c4, m15 mine/m2 slam, mortar/xm25?

It's the same as BF3.

This post by "Blue Panda" (Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 9:26pm) has been deleted by user "Labby" (Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 10:50pm) with the following reason: Double Post

Date of registration
: Oct 29th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 2:26am

It's the same as BF3.

Really..? I thought you could equip gadgets in any slot, but if something conflicted it would not be selectable. For example, if an m320 is in slot 1, slot 2 cannot equip any other weapon, but med bags can still be selected (unlike in bf3, where only the defib was an option for slot 2). In fact, I am very certain that this is (was?) the case in bf4, which is very different from bf3's gadgets being assigned to a specific slot.

So when you say it is the same, did you mean, exactly?
Always looking for fun, teamwork-y players!