Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 11:09pm

Bad news: Because I didn't have an official appointment and the EA booth in the business area was crowded like mad on the 2nd day, I wasn't able to get in and do some playtesting (and yep, I was driving home the next day). That never happened to me before, seems like I'll have to do a mandatory interview from now on (even if we won't publish it anyway) in the coming years. Not a big loss anway as I had to focus on the console war for my article and I would have asked the DICE staff short minor questions only (like: Is there going to be a G3???). Oh well, let's hope that at least Panda got some info out of 'em :P .

----
Homo homini lupus est

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Devil Dantus" (Aug 25th 2013, 6:37pm)

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 11:31pm

@GamerRevolution

@Sumoki136

Right now, you can buy premium on the 360. In the product description, it does state that this will transfer to the X1. I assume it is the same for the PS3/4.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 12:11am

@GamerRevolution

@Sumoki136

Right now, you can buy premium on the 360. In the product description, it does state that this will transfer to the X1. I assume it is the same for the PS3/4.
PSN+ works for PSP/Vita/PS3/PS4. You only have to pay for one subscription to get it for all these consoles with your account.

----
Homo homini lupus est

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 12:27am

Bad news: Because I didn't have an official appointment and the EA booth in the business area was crowded like mad on the 2nd day, I wasn't able to get in and do some playtesting (any yep, I was driving home the next day). That never happened to me before, seems like I'll have to do a mandatory interview from now on (even if we won't publish it anyway) in the coming years. Not a big loss anway as I had to focus on the console war for my article and I would have asked the DICE staff short minor questions only (like: Is there going to be a G3???). Oh well, let's hope that at least Panda got some info out of 'em :P .

Heaps :)
Time to make some threads!

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 12:56am

In the meantime :3

Edit: removed link that can't be posted
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "theaha" (Aug 25th 2013, 1:08am)