Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 3:06am

Something I noticed that had nothing to do with BF4, at least the casters weren't wearing suit jackets and BF t-shirts like last time.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 11:18am

@Mofixil

He said that there's less recoil. >.<

And deagle. *pulls out M1911* Yeah, right.

I'm not even close to being very good at english ;_;! Always thought mild meant something worse, I was wrong.

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 11:40am

Jesus christ , these 2 guys commentating on the stream are tedious and think that they have to talk non-stop.

This Bomb game looks stupid , it's like TDM but with an objective.

Is there a reason that all friendly players show up with enemy HUD while in spectator mode? it was the same in the last live stream.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "paddyotool" (Aug 23rd 2013, 11:52am)

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 10:11pm

This Bomb game looks stupid , it's like TDM but with an objective.

Is there a reason that all friendly players show up with enemy HUD while in spectator mode? it was the same in the last live stream.
Agreed. If it was straight up like rush but 2 way rush rather than ripoff counter-strike with a giant flashing beacon of a bomb it'd be better.

If you're talking about the all-spot where every player is highlighted/named/has a carrot over them, it's spectator mode. It reasons enough that you should be able to see everyone and what's going on when you're just watching.
I could see this might becoming an issue with players "ghosting", as in I spectate you while we're both in TS and I can call out enemies and such, but the problem would exist even without the all-spot because I'd be able to see where everyone is.
I do hope they'll make it toggleable, if I just feel like watching I'd like to see it like a movie with no icons or anything.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Mofixil

(377)

Date of registration

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 10:19pm

I do hope they'll make it toggleable, if I just feel like watching I'd like to see it like a movie with no icons or anything.
Hope they didn't lock the console, ui.drawenable 0!

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 10:42pm

I hope they add in a command that only hides the game UI and not the menu UI as well... I'd love to play it like that once in a while but it's just not very convenient when you have to respawn...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 11:31pm

I hope they add in a command that only hides the game UI and not the menu UI as well... I'd love to play it like that once in a while but it's just not very convenient when you have to respawn...

That's why macros are awesome!

I've got 2 buttons on my keyboard that when pressed type "`ui.drawenable[space]0[enter]" and "`ui.drawenable[space]1[enter]".

One touch and it's epic realism and one touch again and it's back to normal.
It does cause some problems on HC, though, when friendly fire is enabled. You really have to recognize friend from foe by camo and actions and it makes you second guess a lot and you end up losing a lot of fights. I usually just toggle it for screenshots.

I would love to see a tweaked HC mode, though, with less of a HUD in some ways and more information in others.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Mofixil

(377)

Date of registration

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 11:57pm

I would love to see a tweaked HC mode, though, with less of a HUD in some ways and more information in others.
Seethrough mags (something like Metro 2033/Last Light) and so real bloody screen? Or maybe wounds on visible player model?
So much room for improvement, so much ideas... Not going to happen.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 12:36am

That's why macros are awesome!

I've got 2 buttons on my keyboard that when pressed type "`ui.drawenable[space]0[enter]" and "`ui.drawenable[space]1[enter]".

One touch and it's epic realism and one touch again and it's back to normal.
It does cause some problems on HC, though, when friendly fire is enabled. You really have to recognize friend from foe by camo and actions and it makes you second guess a lot and you end up losing a lot of fights. I usually just toggle it for screenshots.

lol, that reminds me on the time I used it on a hardcore server by mistake.. Joined a normal but was sent to hardcore... Managed to kill 2 friendlies because they used very enemy-like camo's + bad lighting.... Lots of flaming in the chat for what they thought was an obvious situation, if the friendly tags had been available that is ;o

Would be awesome with more options for it...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again