Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned
  • "Toshiro" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 10:25am

New Gamemode and Map Will Be Revealed at Gamescom

The title is pretty explanatory.

Is the map the mountainous one we previously saw on Battlelog? What is the game type?

I would like to see a gamemode that resembles Search and Destroy, from CoD.

LINK: Battlefield 4 new game mode and map to be revealed at gamescom | PIXEL ENEMY
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Toshiro" (Aug 16th 2013, 11:49pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 16th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 10:41pm

I think Rush is close enough to SnD. Although it's not "new", I think Capture the Flag should be incorporated into every map instead of just a single DLC like they did in BF3.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 10:51pm

I think Rush is close enough to SnD. Although it's not "new", I think Capture the Flag should be incorporated into every map instead of just a single DLC like they did in BF3.

Rush is more like Demolition.

I'd rather see something more new, though. But at the same time, I can't think of anything that would fit the "realistic" setting of Battlefield.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 10:53pm

I think BF3 has enough game modes most of which people don't play anyway, so I don't understand the urge to add another.

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:14pm

I think BF3 has enough game modes most of which people don't play anyway, so I don't understand the urge to add another.

Touché!

But as long as the community is not fragmented, what is the harm in adding a few novelty game-modes, which some people enjoy.
I assume they have a lot of data to sort through, and now they should know what is being played and what isn't. So it shouldn't be hard to give players a few innovative and fun game-modes.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:18pm

Rush is more like Demolition.

I'd rather see something more new, though. But at the same time, I can't think of anything that would fit the "realistic" setting of Battlefield.

Actually, what the hell am I saying? Gun game exists.

Perhaps we could have something like Oddball from Halo, where a member of a team has to hold onto a ball or something and keep it away from the enemy team while his teammates defend him.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

AdmiralGiggles

Honurabur Reader

(519)

Date of registration
: Aug 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:21pm

DICE can't hardly balance maps for Conquest, so adding even more modes will just increase our suffering.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:33pm

SnD could be fun in battlefield.. Just 1 life per round so you really have to work together.. Though I guess there'd be a lot of medics... Maybe if defibs were disabled :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 1:20am

tbh I already knew about this, but I didn't know if I could tell you guys.
I'll be able to play that new mode in the DICE Lounge.

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 2:29am

Ill probably continue to only play conquest so im not that concerned. Unless it will be a BF4 style Titan mode that would be amazing. Instead of titans you are trying to take out a enemy carrier and then use boats to board them once their defenses are down.