Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Labby

(6,444)

• "Labby" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:46am

It looks like the healing capabilities of Medics are greatly diminished. Still not seeing how Defibs have been nerfed on their cooldown timer, I'd prefer a 1.5 second time to fully deploy one when switched to, and a 5 second recharge time per successful revive.

Big medkits were nerfed in that they only heal 100 health before you have to drop another. Other than that they're the same.

Small Medkits can be thrown much like grenades, note the higher velocity. This allows them to be thrown to other players without leaving cover. They also heal faster, albeit for a smaller total amount.

Defibs do not instantly restore full health. They have to be held on the downed player for two seconds to completely restore health. Reviving a player without a full charge will bring them back with only minimal health.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Ritobasu

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:56am

Defibs do not instantly restore full health. They have to be held on the downed player for two seconds to completely restore health. Reviving a player without a full charge will bring them back with only minimal health.
Interesting. Even still, I do hope there's a noticeably serious cooldown on chain rezzing teammates with Defibs. Nothing is more aggravating than killing an entire enemy squad, only to have a Medic completely undo your work within a couple of seconds. 25% or 100% HP, it's still an extra pair of boots on the ground.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:00am

Now another concern would be res-locking, or the delay. There should really be a "hold button to ignore res" before someone even res'd you.

IT'S MOTHER FUGGING ANNOYING TO WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH TO RESPAWN SOMEWHERE ELSE, THEN YOU GET RES'D AND THEN JF FFAFRGB AWRFGB NAFSBVSWURGWAsfr
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:13am

So it doesn't really nerf medic trains, since they'll just revive each other with minimum health then toss their medikits in a big pile and regenerate there. It will slow them down a bit though.
Does anyone know how quickly a medic gets a new medikit? Whether or not 100 max health from a single kit is a limitation or not depends on that.
bob

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:14am

Now another concern would be res-locking, or the delay. There should really be a "hold button to ignore res" before someone even res'd you.

IT'S MOTHER FUGGING ANNOYING TO WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH TO RESPAWN SOMEWHERE ELSE, THEN YOU GET RES'D AND THEN JF FFAFRGB AWRFGB NAFSBVSWURGWAsfr

Absolutely. Or at the very least refusing to be revived or being killed before you can say no should not reset the respawn timer!
bob

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:23am

Added Grenades to OP

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:44am

Do flash bangs increase suppression?

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:51am

Do flash bangs increase suppression?

Yes, as do the other explosives.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 12:10pm

Oh God, Flashbangs. Getting horrible Vietnam-style flashbacks to my brief time playing Counter Strike :(

Support doesn't get C4, oh well, those additional packs look pretty interesting.

What's the deal with the defib? I'm confused :(

Engineer looks...Interesting. No clue what a 'Starstreak' does but it looks fairly daft. RPGV2 locks onto stuff, so what its a Stinger for tanks? That could be interesting I suppose.

All in all, like everything else to do with BF4, interesting to say the least :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 12:11pm

So in theory, no more mass ress nonsense where people drop dead and are immediatelly and instantly revived? I like that!