Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Toshiro46

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro46" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, May 13th 2013, 3:19am

Personally, I think BF2 nailed it.

In BF2 reviving was much harder than just holding out your shock paddles and running across a fallen teammate. In BF2 you had to kneel or go prone next to a teammate, and then carefully aim at his chest to give yourself a guaranteed "revive" You could revive from a leg or elsewhere, but that decreased the odds that the revive would work. The reason you care about the revive working is because in BF2 it had a 2-3 second recharge. So if you missed your first attempt, you had to wait for the recharge sound and animation (rubbing the paddles together) before you could try again.

If you were able to hit your teammate in the chest, than it could be just as fast in BF2 as it is in BF3, but the point was it was harder! Kneel, aim carefully, and pull the trigger. In BF3 they made it so easy you don't even have to look down at the guy you're reviving. You literally don't even have to aim at him.

I hope this game mechanic returns.

YES!!!! This is what needs to be done. In my opinion, this could definitely balance it.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.