Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 5:47pm

The Campaign should act as a tutorial for multiplayer.

If DICE are putting a lot of emphasis on the campaign this time around , and it seems like they are hinting that friends etc can join in and help or play the campaign with you , then all the class types should be available and also basic features like revive , heal , resupply , repair , spot etc , should feature as part of the campaign. This should in some way ensure that people who are new to the series should not be total greenhorns and annoy the crap out of me when I'm looking for ammo etc.

Just a thought.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 5:56pm

Agreed. I still suck with most vehicles.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 6:02pm

Right! That's why Single Player mode would be like Multiplayer, except with bots! And playable without an internet connection!
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 6:20pm

@Riesig

But, weren't early BFs like that... oh, snap!

People just need to be taught Win>else.

When BF3 launched it seemed as if people actually PTFO'd, I had a 3 W/L on release, then Xmas noobs happened and well...
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 6:29pm

I doubt this would really help. Most people in battlefield seem to enjoy dicking around more than anything else.

Take for example the term "tryharding"...like, screw trying to win/play the game like it's meant to, you can try and get cool qu1ckn0sc0p3z and such!

This campaign idea is nice, but it won't help much

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 6:36pm

Ok , how about giving incentive to play Campaign and learn something , Maybe make it possible to have unlockable weapons that can be brought into multiplayer , weapons that are sorta like achievements in multiplayer , unlock M60 get 100 revives , 200 heals in campaign.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 6:39pm

Ok , how about giving incentive to play Campaign and learn something , Maybe make it possible to have unlockable weapons that can be brought into multiplayer , weapons that are sorta like achievements in multiplayer , unlock M60 get 100 revives , 200 heals in campaign.

but campaign is already too easy :|

...might work if they make a fourth difficulty setting, above "hard"

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 11:37pm

It would suit the overall game better if the campaign was similar to an offline multiplayer, thus allowing people to practice certain skill sets under non stressful conditions. Fire in the sky coop mission, minus the online necessary to play it, was a great way to learn how to fly helis, and that communication with a gunner turns you into a very dangerous weapon. All without sacrificing team assets just so you could "learn."
Jets were thrown in so people, when they could get turning and "dogfighting" down, could pretend to be ace pilots.

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 11:57pm

It would be better to have "Vehicle training modules" where you would have a Special offline map in wich you could practice jet/choppers (I don't see much use in ground vehicle training) against ground/air dummies like walking soldiers, ground vehicles and flying choppers (kinda difficult in my point-of-view to simulate jet fighters with bots)

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 2:21am

1943 had a bootcamp where you could practice flying planes and bombing stationary tanks.