Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Autosynthesis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 8:37pm

Confirmed & Speculative Vehicles

This is the list of currently confirmed vehicles in Battlefield 4. It will be continually updated as new information appears in order to provide a 'one stop' resource for all currently known information on the subject.

Until seen in actual gameplay footage or explicitly stated as in-game by DICE, all vehicles will be treated as speculative. History has taught us that appearance on a poster does not guarantee inclusion in the game; the UH-60 Blackhawk was on a BF3 poster but never in the actual game.

Confirmed:

US

Land
MRAP
M1A2 Abrams
LAV-25
M1161 ITV
HIMARS
LAV AD
AAV-7A1

Air
UH-1Y Venom
AH-1Z Viper
AH-6 Little Bird
F-35
A-10

McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
- Destroyed F18s seen in E3 2013 demo footage, but not used by player. Features in the game, but currently no evidence that players can use it.
Bell V-22 Osprey
- V-22s are seen on a US carrier in E3 2013 demo footage, but currently no evidence that players can use it.

Sea
RHIB Boat
RCB-30

Chinese

Land
Type 99 MBT
ZFB-05
LYT2021
ZBD-09
Type 95 AA

Type 59
- Seen at 00:30 of the Gamescom 2013 trailer, but no element of layer control evident. Possibly a T-55.
Type 98
- Seen in gameplay.

Air
WZ-10
Q-5 Fantan
Z-9 Haitun
J-20
Z-11W

Xian H-6
Shadow seen at 2:13 of the 'Paracel Storm' Multiplayer trailer, no element of player control evident.

Sea
DV-15 Interceptor
- Seen in gameplay.

Russian
Land
T-90 A
VDV Buggy
BTR-90
9K22 Tunguska-M

Air
Mil Mi-28 Havoc
Su-50
Su-25TM Frogfoot
Ka-60 Kasatka

Unknown/Multiple Factions
Sea
Jet Ski
AC-130U

Speculative:

US

Humvee
- Appears on an orange picture on this image.

Chinese
Type 98 MBT
- Appears in this image. For some reason the image appears mirrored, as asymmetric features such as the MG are on the wrong side.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

This post has been edited 42 times, last edit by "Autosynthesis" (Oct 4th 2013, 10:39pm)

Date of registration
: Jan 1st 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 9:16pm

In one of the smaller orange images you can clearly see Humvees and an Amtrac.

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 9:24pm

You can't confirm vehicles in DICE releases from their promotional trailers. Remember the Blackhawk on Armoured Kills poster? The F-15 on End Games poster? I don't think speculating on the final content of a pre-alpha release through promotional artwork is going to be very accurate, and could potentially mislead people, so rather than the thread being titled "CONFIRMED VEHICLES" could you change it to "SPECULATIVE VEHICLES" rather than risk spreading false information?

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 9:29pm

@LucidNonsenze
Yeah but as Auto said, this is gonna be an adaptive list. Just cos stuff gets added doesn't mean it won't get taken off again if new info comes to light. Besides there's bound to be a fucking Abrams in it, there always is. Its America, they've only got on decent-at-best tank :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: The Shivering Voice of the Ghost by Gehenna!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 10:07pm

You can't confirm vehicles in DICE releases from their promotional trailers. Remember the Blackhawk on Armoured Kills poster? The F-15 on End Games poster? I don't think speculating on the final content of a pre-alpha release through promotional artwork is going to be very accurate, and could potentially mislead people, so rather than the thread being titled "CONFIRMED VEHICLES" could you change it to "SPECULATIVE VEHICLES" rather than risk spreading false information?

You raise an excellent point. I think we should consider all vehicles seen on posters etc. as speculative until they appear in gameplay or the devs explicitly state that something will be in the game.

That said, I would wager my life's achievements that there will be an Abrams in BF4. ^^
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 10:45pm

That said, I would wager my life's achievements that there will be an Abrams in BF4. ^^

It's very easy to wager nothing.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 11:00pm

It's very easy to wager nothing.

Dude, I have tons of achievements on Steam. Get your facts right! :P
Forum Rules

Quotes

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 11:11pm

Oh, I love speculations :D
Let's get rolling with mine.

In this image
The fighter jet behind the E looks like an F-22 to me, but I can't say for sure since its so obscured.
But it resembles the F-22 more than any other jet for me.
However, in the orange image under "...Field" of this image
There's a futuristic looking jet and it might be that jet in the first image and not the F-22. But it also kinda resembles the Chinese J-20... and that kinda makes sense because of the image of Shanghai in an orange image found in the first image.
Anyone have better suggestions of what it may be?

In this image
The orange image at the way right looks like a valley in some snowy mountain range. Maybe some 1337 Specs Ops mission in teh mountains?

In this image
I orange image the A and T looks like a wreck city with the skeleton of buildings with a large explosion somewhere.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "InternationalGamer" (Mar 16th 2013, 11:23pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 11:16pm

The tail fin looks totally wrong for an F22. It's a weird one, that is for sure.

Perhaps it's a Chengdu J-20?

Chengdu J-20

Tail and wings look right - I can't find another modern jet which looks similar. Fits the Shanghai Chinese theme too.
Forum Rules

Quotes

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, March 16th 2013, 11:24pm

The tail fin looks totally wrong for an F22. It's a weird one, that is for sure.

Perhaps it's a Chengdu J-20?

Chengdu J-20

Tail and wings look right - I can't find another modern jet which looks similar. Fits the Shanghai Chinese theme too.

I just updated my original post saying it might be a J-20, there's a clearer image of a jet in the other image with less orange images.
I found a more high res image of it.
http://static.feber.se/article_images/28…80186_1280.jpeg
But I still can't entirely resemble it to a J-20, there isn't a high enough res picture for 1337 identification D:
But it does definitely resemble a J-20 more than an F-22.