Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "BlowerTool" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 28th 2018

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 11:37am

Pick the Best Gaming Mouse for 50€

Hi everyone!

Recently my 15€ Trust GXT started failing (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't) and I wish to replace it ASAP but, I wanted to get a Wireless model with much better precision, weight and handling.
I don't understand much about the subect but my parents gave me 50€ to buy a new mouse and I want to make the best decision possible with this budget.
It is the first time that i'm buying a mouse, so I went to the biggest chains here (i'm living in Portugal right now) and tried several Razer and Ozone Mouses but thei're pretty expensive.
I'm a BF4 player and I wish to improve with the next acquisition. ( I know the mouse is not all, but i'm sure it will help ;) )
So I've started my search online and found this Portugues website which gathers some stores offers.
I've sorted the ones I think will fit.
I'm inclined to get the Cougar 600M or the Razer Abyssus 1800 (has less features)...
What do you guys think I should buy from here? It has to be from a Portuguese store, because of any RMA issue that might come up.
Feel free to suggest any other store or Mouse that isn't listed in my link.

My selection:Compra Peças e Acessórios | Periféricos | Tecmagnet

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 7:41pm

Logitech G102 - great tool for 30$.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.