Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "NoRespa" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 28th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 5:31am

64 Player Non-Conquest Servers.

I was just wondering.

Do 64 player non-conquest servers still exist?

I like to play large clusterfuck maps like Metro and Locker and I miss my 64 player rush and tdm servers.

I'd really appreciate an answer

:bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun: :bestgun:

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 5:59am

You can use the server browser in-game to find out for yourself. If you don't find any populated servers, I am willing to bet the answer is no. Please only create threads with a reasonable topic to discuss. Locked.
------------------------------------------------
4. Threads should be started if and only if there is some reasonable topic to discuss. If the issue you wish to discuss is covered in an existing thread, use it rather than creating a new one. If you are asking a simple question that you expect to have a simple answer, ask it in one of the "Simple Questions/Simple Answers" threads. But if you feel there is a topic of discussion not well-covered by existing threads, feel free to start a new thread to discuss it.