Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

BeefVellington

The Real Impostor

(276)

• "BeefVellington" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 8:02am

Decided recently to pick up the SAR-21

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I decided to pick up the SAR-21 as a ranged option for Assault since I was sick of not being able to contest people at distances outside of 30 meters. I'm wishing I'd picked it up in some sort of meaningful way earlier on because holy hell, it's an absolute powerhouse. It's killing as fast as the SCAR-H's midrange at like 50 meters.

I would like to kill a bit faster in CQC but the ranged performance is still incredible enough to where it doesn't bother me very much. Is there anything else really comparable to the SAR-21 in terms of ranged ability? All I can think of would be DMRs but those aren't anywhere near as fun to use as the SAR.

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 3:55pm

What about an-94?

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 27th 2017, 4:55pm

AR160 - clear easymode rifle but it's fun and have good reload
Aug A3 - AR160 with more recoil but slightly more accurate, bad reload tho
If you are good in clicking then I strongly recommend AK12 in burst, it's normally 650rpm so it's very similar to SAR-21 but it's buffed to 750rpm when pressing the V key, it will kill faster in CQC and at range.
AN-94 is the same story - it's more accurate but slower shooting(705rpm), the accuracy you gain isn't really relevant comparing it to AK12, both rifles are accurate enough
And support have the RPK12 - it's upgraded SAR-21 with 60 rounds in magazine

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 5:06pm

I have recently started using SAR-21 and, while it does have a slower TTK than AEK or Famas, the accuracy/recoil is so easy that you can constantly headshot.

Medium range shooting is very easy, and you can go for headshots most of the time - which cuts down the TTK in half cause headshot is double damage.

Very reliable and dependable.