Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 8:33am

Second assault got the worst maps in my opinion.

The maps just were not designed with modern BF4 weapons and gadgets in mind.

I tend to play mostly Dragon's Teeth maps, along with Zavod and Outbreak.

Vehicle combat in BF4 is not all that satisfactory - in ground vehicles it feels too easy to just run away from other ground threats, while in air vehicles the MobileAA truck feels incredibly overpowered.

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 10:54am

Vehicle combat in BF4 is not all that satisfactory - in ground vehicles it feels too easy to just run away from other ground threats, while in air vehicles the MobileAA truck feels incredibly overpowered.

"Feels" is the key word here.

signature 2.1

Things I support
ammo regen pls

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA"

_____

When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
Remove 3D spotting. Itís a mechanic that rewards bad eyesight.
Wanna help your team by sneaking through enemy territory to provide spawns? THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK FGT I HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF MOTION BALLS TOO EARLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Wanna be Javelin squad but only have two guys? BETTER NOT GET YOUR SOFLAM KILLED FGT THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK WITHOUT A SUPPORT DUDE DROPPING AMMO ON YOU EVERY 2 MINUTES
Please post your best M1916 clips Magazines *fixed*.