Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 8:25pm

Which outfits hide you from FLIR?

I have seen that certain outfits will almost completely hide your body from the FLIR's detection.
While your weapon is still exposed the fact that your body is harder to see is a noticeable bonus.

So which outfits are those that hide from FLIR?
Are there any that are easy to unlock?

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 8:42pm

That camo is the DICE camo. The reason it hides you from FLIR is because it is bugged (I think because it's all white and white things don't really work with the FLIR rendering system in the game). You unlock it via the really convoluted Easter egg on Dragon Valley.

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 1:53am

Thanks for replying.

Just to mention that i got that outfit unlocked in under half an hour on a EU server that only exists for that process.
5 guys were online and with their help me and several others got the whole thing done really fast and easy :)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 1:04pm

> "i got that outfit unlocked in under half an hour"
> "done really fast and easy"

*Slaps himself in the face, crawls back under large rock with "Fallout 4" written on the side of it*

:P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: The Shivering Voice of the Ghost by Gehenna!

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 2:00pm

So fun greeting FLIR campers with a fatty shotgun to the face :)