Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "NZdude" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 6:26am

MP7 not unlocking.

Help? I've got all 3 anti vehicle ribbons, and I have gotten the vehicle destroyed many times with both the Stinger and the Igla, but for some reason I am not unlocking the gun.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 6:36am

have you done everything in the same round? some assignments just work like that.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 6:38am

have you done everything in the same round? some assignments just work like that.
The round I got the last of the anti vehicle ribbons I did. I didn't need to do it all in one round on the PS3 though.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 2:06am

Bump. Please help, I really wanna get the MP7.

Forger21

for all your voodoo needs

(512)

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 4:49am

Your Battlelog stats show hits but zero kills with the IGLA and Stinger.

Maybe you destroyed aircraft with them on a server that wasn't ranked?

Maybe someone else got the vehicle destroy after you damaged the aircraft, or you stopped firing after you knew the aircraft was going to crash/ the pilot bailed out, so it didn't credit you with a vehicle destroy?

It shows that you have hit with these weapons, but you haven't gotten any kills yet, not that you have to get a kill to get a vehicle destroy, since sometimes people bail out. You should be able to lock on again to an aircraft the pilot has bailed out of and keep hitting it until you get the vehicle destroy.

Edit: Have you seen the vehicle destroyed message while using a Stinger or IGLA since you installed the China Rising expansion?

Edit 2: Maybe the flavor text on the assignment description is wrong and it wants you to get kills instead of vehicle destroys?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 5:22am

Your Battlelog stats show hits but zero kills with the IGLA and Stinger.

Maybe you destroyed aircraft with them on a server that wasn't ranked?

Maybe someone else got the vehicle destroy after you damaged the aircraft, or you stopped firing after you knew the aircraft was going to crash/ the pilot bailed out, so it didn't credit you with a vehicle destroy?

It shows that you have hit with these weapons, but you haven't gotten any kills yet, not that you have to get a kill to get a vehicle destroy, since sometimes people bail out. You should be able to lock on again to an aircraft the pilot has bailed out of and keep hitting it until you get the vehicle destroy.

Edit: Have you seen the vehicle destroyed message while using a Stinger or IGLA since you installed the China Rising expansion?

Edit 2: Maybe the flavor text on the assignment description is wrong and it wants you to get kills instead of vehicle destroys?

I've gotten several vehicle destroys with both, and all since getting CR. I barely touched the Stinger and Igla before I needed to do this. I'm like 90% sure it was in a ranked server. Maybe I do need to get a kill on someone in the heli/jet, which would be a pain in the arse since everyone bails out.

Forger21

for all your voodoo needs

(512)

Date of registration
: Jul 2nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:20am

Maybe I do need to get a kill on someone in the heli/jet, which would be a pain in the arse since everyone bails out.

That would be super frustrating if the assignment description really is inaccurate.

I just looked at a private leaderboard I keep on bf4stats with about 80 people I know on it, to check whether anyone in that small sample has completed the mp7 assignment without getting any Stinger or IGLA kills. Unfortunately, I only had 5 people on my list who don't have any Stinger or IGLA kills, and only 3 of those people have actually landed hits with STIGLAS. That's such a small number of people it might not mean anything, but none of the 3 who have gotten hits with the Stinger and IGLA without getting any kills have unlocked the half of the MP7 assignment that requires a STIGLA vehicle destroy. I don't have any way to see if they've gotten vehicle destroys with those weapons.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:41am

Shite. So basically I need to get a kill on someone flying something. Gonna be hard. I could just ask a mate to take the rockets for me, but that's boosting so I probs shouldn't do that.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,645)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 7:34am

Source code

Unlock: U_MP7
Dependencies:
	ID_P_AWARDS_RANK10  Count: 1
Requirements:
	StatEvent_KillWith_X_As_Y  ParamX: FIM-92 STINGER -- SA-18 IGLA  ParamY:   Times: 1.0
	StatEvent_GainAward_X  ParamX: ANTI-VEHICLE RIBBON  ParamY:   Times: 3.0

Not in a round.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.