Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Misl3ad" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 14th 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:43pm

How to effectively use the "Bomber" in conquest?

Hey all

Ive been fortunate enough to grab the bomber afew times and after pushing all the buttons got afew kills..but have no clue how to duplicate other possibly pushing the RB to mark and LB button to drop bomb?

I believe i remember seeing something on the d-pad and tried it but not sure what it does?

I did jump in one that was already air born after dying and seemed to have a cannon to shoot rapid fire?

Any help is appreciated as always!

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 4:15pm

Get the Cruise Missile, use it to mobility kill a piece of armour that's doing well and finish it off with the JDAMs.

Other option is to kill a camping MAA with it.
Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 11:34am

You seem to be mixing up the Bomber (only on China Rising maps and Operation Whiteout) and the AC-130. The Bomber requires that you enter an air raid bunker (or the submarine on Whiteout) and it has only 2 weapons: a set of 4 JDAM bombs and a Cruise Missile (if unlocked). The JDAMs do regenerate after a while so you can get 2 payloads out during a single bombing run on most maps. I haven't unlocked the missile yet, so I can only use the bombs. Targeting stationary vehicles is likely the best way to get kills with the bomber, unless you find a lot of infantry fighting around a flag; then bomb the flag for a few kills. The Cruise Missile is pretty much identical to the Commander Cruise Missile except that it is guided basically like a wire-guided missile (I think? Never used it, but that's what I heard).

The AC-130 only appears on maps when a commander is present as it is a commander-spawned asset. You can spawn into this one from the spawn screen and there are 3 seats, each with a different weapon. One of them is a rapid-fire cannon, the second is a slower-firing medium cannon, and the third is a slow-firing heavy cannon.

• "Misl3ad" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 14th 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 1:18pm

You seem to be mixing up the Bomber (only on China Rising maps and Operation Whiteout) and the AC-130. The Bomber requires that you enter an air raid bunker (or the submarine on Whiteout) and it has only 2 weapons: a set of 4 JDAM bombs and a Cruise Missile (if unlocked). The JDAMs do regenerate after a while so you can get 2 payloads out during a single bombing run on most maps. I haven't unlocked the missile yet, so I can only use the bombs. Targeting stationary vehicles is likely the best way to get kills with the bomber, unless you find a lot of infantry fighting around a flag; then bomb the flag for a few kills. The Cruise Missile is pretty much identical to the Commander Cruise Missile except that it is guided basically like a wire-guided missile (I think? Never used it, but that's what I heard).

The AC-130 only appears on maps when a commander is present as it is a commander-spawned asset. You can spawn into this one from the spawn screen and there are 3 seats, each with a different weapon. One of them is a rapid-fire cannon, the second is a slower-firing medium cannon, and the third is a slow-firing heavy cannon.

Many thanks men!

I see you both play on pc..is this site a mostly pc player visited? I play on xbox1

Thanks for the info tho, very appreciative

Date of registration
: Dec 23rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 1:53pm

Many thanks men!

I see you both play on pc..is this site a mostly pc player visited? I play on xbox1

There are people from all platforms, doesn't matter what you use.
Where flesh fails, machine endures.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 7:59pm

Many thanks men!

I mainly play on PC because that's my preferred platform, but I have played BF4 on Xbox One as well. There is definitely a large PC population on Symthic, but there is also no shortage of console players either.