Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Misl3ad" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 14th 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 1:01pm

How to jump in heli's when deploying before other peeps?

So, come to findout one of my peeps is really good at flying rc heli's (he *ucks on foot or tanks in BF4) so he decides to get in a heli in the practice area and quickly finds out he can do barrel rolls and stuff in the helo and jets etc..!!

But when depolying on new may he can never get into the drivers seat on the helo or jets, whats the dealio? :cursing:

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 1:43pm

So, come to findout one of my peeps is really good at flying rc heli's (he *ucks on foot or tanks in BF4) so he decides to get in a heli in the practice area and quickly finds out he can do barrel rolls and stuff in the helo and jets etc..!!

But when depolying on new may he can never get into the drivers seat on the helo or jets, whats the dealio? :cursing:

Click heli icon.
If on PC, mash enter when the timer of start of round ends.

You can also make and enable a quick macro that does it for you.
RIP Sraw

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 1:22pm

Thx ..im x1

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 2:41pm

I have a macro that clicks space and mouse at 200hz. Usually gets me in. It's also dependent on ping--low ping prospective pilots usually get in first.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 9:40pm

Thx ..im x1

On X1 you're basically playing a minigame to get the vehicle first. Works one of two ways:

The "Spawn fap": you mash that A button as fast as you can, in the hope that you hit it first. Fap Fap Fap A button. Sounds like you're fapping on the headset for sure. LOL

Timing: On some vehicles, you can't do that because you'll switch to the second seat by pressing A too many times, so the trick is to watch the 'ready' status of both teams. It'll be in the bottom right corner and read something like 7/11 8/11.... 10/11. At the moment that the next person readies up, the vehicles will turn white and you want to hit that A button EXACTLY at that moment.

Enjoy.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 1:12am

:thumbsup:

Date of registration
: Feb 24th 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 8:30am

I used a standard xbox 360 controller on pc when flying jets using standards settings (but use a different setting if you desire) so that's fine. Just takes time to get a feeling for flying and alot of crashes, no worries

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2016

Battlelog:

Monday, February 29th 2016, 1:28am

if hes on PC, get a solid state drive. then start the above mentioned mashing.

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 29th 2016, 1:46am

if hes on PC, get a solid state drive. then start the above mentioned mashing.

It has already been mentioned that he is on Xbox One. Please read before posting.

Locking thread, the question has been answered twice.