Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

[PS3] Qbb-95.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 7:17pm

Thanks for this...Working on the QBB assignment now...(no HB yet, though -- In fact I don't have HB unlocked for any of the LMGs, sadly...)

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 7:24pm

Thanks for this...Working on the QBB assignment now...(no HB yet, though -- In fact I don't have HB unlocked for any of the LMGs, sadly...)

The HB is a godsend on this weapon, it's awesome for long range bipoding.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 7:25pm

Have fun. I know I didn't.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 7:26pm

This

QBB...i personally hated it. But, as I give the tip to everyone: Bipod the f*ck up. Even this piece of hipster doodle becomes doable with the lmg-bonus from the bipod :>

It has its good points too though

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Mar 20th 2013, 7:33pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 7:46pm

This

QBB...i personally hated it. But, as I give the tip to everyone: Bipod the f*ck up. Even this piece of hipster doodle becomes doable with the lmg-bonus from the bipod :>

It has its good points too though

So I guess flash suppressor is the way to go for now??

The QBB won't be a big problem; I'm much more in my element running support with LMGs+heavy suppression....In fact when I switch to assault, I'm dying more than usual trying to adjust to the 30-round mags, lol...

The bolt-action assignments I'll only do if I'm really bored, since I've grown to hate them so much...As big of a PITA as that first L96 assignment was, DICE turns around and gives us another...I say piss on that bullshit :S

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, April 12th 2013, 1:31am

Best Loadout

Hi im new to symthic but besides that i was wondering what the best Load out in your opinion

My favorite setup is as follows:

QBB-95:
Kobra/Reflex
Bipod/Foregrip (Depends on if im running or gunning or just camping) :P
Heavy barrel

This is my favorite setup but what are your suggestions leave me a message.

:thumbsup:

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, April 12th 2013, 1:27pm

Welcome to symthic @PastLife!
Your idea is technically how I would use it. But TBH I go with the Bipod, camping or gunning.

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, April 12th 2013, 1:30pm

Welcome to symthic @PastLife!
Your idea is technically how I would use it. But TBH I go with the Bipod, camping or gunning.

I agree with this. HBar is basically essential, and it's so good on a Bipod I never want to be without it.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.