Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "scott24z" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, April 9th 2012, 3:59am

93R New best PDW?

For some reason the 93R has been buffed exponentially. It now does 25 damage but retains its 900 rpm. It beats assault rifles such as the aek because it's max dmg goes out to 12 meters. It beats the 900 rpm pdws because it has the same range and fire rate but 25 instead of 20 damage(and more min damage too). Its hipfire is good, it has a very quick reload, has the same mag size as a pdw, and from what ive heard, it's not effected by suppression because it's a sidearm. Obviously you can't put a suppressor on it but for close quarters isn't it the most optimal choice? Or am I missing something?

It saddens me that the L85 beats the SCAR-L in every way ;(
Oh M240B, the only automatic gun to exceed 1.0 first shot recoil
Going for 100 stars with the AUG, AN-94, SCAR-L, and ACW-R
#1 with the G17C SUPP.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:04am

Re: 93R New best PDW?

It's a monster but tapping the trigger to fire rounds is sub-optimal for CQB. Irregardless, my chosen pistol for every class (except when I'm using shotties and the like).
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Monday, April 9th 2012, 5:34am

it is almost certainly an accidental buff. once word gets out about it you'll see the real annoyance.

99% of people using the RPK are dickheads using the 200 round extended mag bug, it is really starting to piss me off and not because it's massively overpowered (it is OP though) but because they are exploiting a fault in the game to better their stats/chances at winning.

Isn't that what we used to call cheating?

like when that video of the L85A2 came out, the one where the guy on PC managed to make it fire like a laser. The same day I saw that video sooo many people were using that gun (this went on for about a week), a gun that I barely saw once a week prior to the video. People were trying to exploit a massive glitch in the game for their benefit like a bunch of dickhead pussy cheaters. (one of my friends actually confirmed he was using it to try and see 'if it works' , a once noble soldier too..)

Same with MAV riding, it was unintended and the ammount of pricks that exploited it ruined alot of maps. people actually complained when they said they'd make it unrideable!

Any chance at having an unfair advantage and the true nature of some players really shines through and it makes me very angry.

when will DICE correct these blatent bugs??
Rather fond of mushrooms. 'just aim for the head'... yeah, not likely.

Platform: PS3 I am the great flag defender! 4300+ flag defends and counting!

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, April 9th 2012, 8:24am

The 93R is so OP now.:( I had 1400 kills with it before the patch (rank 30 in the world I think) but now I just feel like a dickhead using it and I live through situations which I know I shouldn't! I used to love the challenge of getting all 3 rounds on target at medium range and it took a fair amount of skill to get used to and 'master'. It really sucks that my favourite weapon has been turned into an exploit, guess I just have to use the REX now... I would be happier if they nerfed it because at least then it would command respect lol. Still doesn't change the fact it's my top weapon and when word gets around how OP it is I'm going to get ripped to pieces by the battlelog mob lol!
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

ToTheSun

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Monday, April 9th 2012, 10:02am

The best PDW has always been the g18 (as long as you don't ADS...).

Date of registration
: Jan 29th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Monday, April 9th 2012, 1:31pm

Quoted from ""Samon""

it is almost certainly an accidental buff. once word gets out about it you'll see the real annoyance.

99% of people using the RPK are dickheads using the 200 round extended mag bug, it is really starting to piss me off and not because it's massively overpowered (it is OP though) but because they are exploiting a fault in the game to better their stats/chances at winning.

like when that video of the L85A2 came out, the one where the guy on PC managed to make it fire like a laser. The same day I saw that video sooo many people were using that gun (this went on for about a week), a gun that I barely saw once a week prior to the video. People were trying to exploit a massive glitch in the game for their benefit like a bunch of dickhead pussy cheaters. (one of my friends actually confirmed he was using it to try and see 'if it works' , a once noble soldier too..)

Same with MAV riding, it was unintended and the ammount of pricks that exploited it ruined alot of maps. people actually complained when they said they'd make it unrideable!

Any chance at having an unfair advantage and the true nature of some players really shines through and it makes me very angry.

I thought the extended mags for the RPK were intended....I don't See what's OP about. Still takes same amount of bullets to kill.

But yeah. DICE has fubar'd a couple numbers in the math>.>
G3A3 or bust

Gunners and passengers are just for show.

Date of registration
: Apr 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, April 9th 2012, 1:32pm

Quoted from ""Samon""

I applause you for this post man,

I am a great fan of the L85, used it just after the pack came out ( i think i unlocked it 2 days after b2k release, i fall immediately in love with this weapon ), loved to use it in Caspian border map, was ranked in the 1500ish in world with it, lately i saw an invasion in all maps of the L85, usually i was almost alone to use it, i think i was never killed by one of them before recently, and then i saw this supposed exploit with it, so sad to see this, to not be considered as one of those lamers trying to exploit the game, i just stopped to use it for now.

I was also a big fan of the M240B with something like 15 stars with it before patch , now that damages get a buff combined with the stupid suppression making you a kind of killing machine with an invisible magnetic armor deviating bullets I don't use it anymore, all started to use it to get an advantage since patch ...

The RPK extended mag is something i don't understand, there is no quality control at DICE nor beta testing it seems, things like this should never pass a into a RC version, only in beta stages ... So many people use them now, it's a pity, combined with suppression this weapon now is a disaster when you get in front of it.

I tested a bit the 93R and this thing is so deadly, used it a bit before the patch to get one star but never was a big fan, the m1911 fits better to me, but now the 93R is everywhere.

I just hope DICE fix them mess quickly and all those noobs using weapons just because they get an unfair advantages will be lost again.

Date of registration
: Jan 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, April 9th 2012, 2:06pm

Quoted from ""Samon""

No, it's not cheating and IMO you're a dickhead for calling it that.
Swyck

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, April 9th 2012, 2:17pm

Quoted from ""swyck""

Quoted from ""Samon""

No, it's not cheating and IMO you're a dickhead for calling it that.

Calm down mate! It can quite reasonably considered exploting in the same way MAV riding was; it's an unintended attatchment which inbalances the weapon. Albeit the RPK isn't all that horrific, but it's still a 200 round LMG with light recoil and a fast reload, which are both much worse on a proper belt fed LMG.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, April 9th 2012, 2:24pm

Meh, I'll keep using it even though it's op, largely because I don't really like any of the other pistols.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS