Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "NguyenShane" (Saturday, July 20th 2013, 1:52pm) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Sunday, July 21st 2013, 12:26am)

• "Rags" has been banned

Date of registration
: May 31st 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 1:33am

The best thing about this thread is DaRubester and hunturk's boobalicious avatars.

Close your eyes, Toshiro.
HOLY SHIT MAN. HOLY SHIT.
Boom. Respect.
@Toshiro46
No offense. But this guy just... WOW.
HE REGISTRED NOT EVEN 30 MINUTES AGO AND I ALREADY WANNA MARRY HIM! :love:
When I joined in february or something, it didn't feel so oversensitive, tightass, and over serious.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 1:40am

The best thing about this thread is DaRubester and hunturk's boobalicious avatars.

Close your eyes, Toshiro.

Admittedly, those tits look really nice.

However, Jennifer Lawrence's face trumps all titties in the world.

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 1:44am

Whats with the girls and the boobs?????

I use single shot relatively often, it is helpful for picking off people at over 150m distances with most ARs. My longest headshot for a while was a 247m shot with an M416 (pre buff) in semi auto, I still use it on weapons like the AS VAL (more so than most ARs) to pull off longer shots, conserve ammo, and/or make less noise.

@Watcher-45

I initially disliked the AN-94, I used the M16A3 and G3 a lot, and until about lvl 55 (first colonel service star) I used the M416, this was also before the buffs. I found the AN-94 hard to use on moving targets, as I often moved the mouse when clicking to shoot, but as I gave it more time, by around 500-1000 kills I was getting used to clicking more and aiming while doing so. (I think this also helped me with other semi-autos which require some degree of spamming)

Before you are comfortable with it I recommend using the Kobra at around 50-100m engagements, avoid CQ and close range, there the aiming is harder due to targets moving faster in the view. Just peek a corner and take your time between bursts. It is really just a question of matching the movement (of a hopefully slow) object moving across the screen while clicking a lot.

@ToTheSun!

I don't like it, I like 2-3 round bursts at around 30-150m, once you get the rhythm, it is just as accurate, but kills somewhat quicker. I found the trick seems to be knowing when the spread (not the recoil) has settled, this allows for the fastest, lowest spread follow up shots, but it requires a lot better timing and feel for the gun, as the recoil does settle relatively quick. The best timing seems to be to start another burst just around as the recoil has settled half way down, I found myself pulling off pretty ludicrous shots doing this, it basically is a mix between micro-bursting, and bursting with the delay to let the recoil settle.
It is a somewhat hard gun to learn, it really punishes you for spraying, and it kicks quite a bit, but IMO it is one of the best guns in the game.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gorbaz The Dragon" (Jul 21st 2013, 1:56am)

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 4:26pm

I used to always single-shot the G3A3 and SCAR-H with a 4x scope (never a forgrip) at range like a quasi-DMR...But everyone here told me what an infidel I was, so I finally broke free of the habit...

I'd also single-shot the AS-VAL on occasion, but only on hardcore...

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 12:32am

Levelcap did a vid talking about using single-shot regardless of range.

Loadout - M4A1 Act Of Valor Style! (Battlefield 3 Gameplay/Commentary/Review) - YouTube

I've tried it, admittedly the M4A1 is a bad choice for running that way. When you can snipe with the M1911, why bother using your primary on semi?

As for the G3, 6x + HB + Semi = PSG-1. That's the only time I use the G3.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 12:41am

I use Single Shot for really far off engagements on some guns (L85A2, G53 and QBZ mostly) but that's only cos I can't control recoil for toffee and don't like my gun kicking all over the place too much, that and if I'm far away I can usually swap to it and back again without much hassle from other enemies :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 12:55am

Considering that recoil and spread only decrease between individual shots and bursts (I did hear something about burst fire glitch though), the G3A3 is great as a semi-automatic weapon. With the G3A3, you can tap the trigger about 8.5 times per second (510 rounds per minute) while still maintaining the G3A3's base spread with each shot.

With the 0.5 first shot recoil multiplier, I can also see the AS Val being extremely viable in the semi-automatic firing mode. With a turbo/rapid-fire controller (to get closer to the maximum rate of fire), that thing seems like it would be ridiculously lethal.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 1:11am

G3A3 is fun and sort of viable on single shot, but in the end full auto wins.. If anything you could just click the trigger and single shot even on auto

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Mickey

I can't control my signature

(707)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 1:46am

I put the G3 into semi all the time. But that's the only weapon i use in semi auto.
also, did someone say boob avatars?

MY CURRENT ORIGIN/BLOG NAME: Murrican-Mickey

I say what I want to say and I do what I want to do.
There is no in between.
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
-Eminem
Inspired by Mickey

LOL Riesig

Riesig seems like the type of person that would jack off in public and think nothing of it.
He does. And people join him anyways.
What, NO!

And then later:

Fapping and lifting 5 gallons of water is dumb.

Also, because i'm skinny asian.

/QQ

My worst fear is not being able to make any more threads.