Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 12:46pm

Being effective with the KH, like all the burst fire weapons, comes down to one thing: RYTHM. If you have it, they're amazing weapons. If you don't, you'll rage harder than a 12 year old recent COD2BF convert trying to dropshot noscope.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness."
- U.S. Declaration of Independence

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 1:10pm

Thanks, guys. I did what you said and I have to say it's not the WORST gun in the game

Oh, no. It is.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 1:34pm

With a fairly low vertical recoil + first-shot multiplier and higher horizontal recoil, Foregrip + Heavy-Barrel combo is your best friend (as much as with all AR's except for the AN), don't be afraid of using the semi-auto mode for headglitchers and targets at longer ranges (not sure if it's common to other players but I do change to semi-auto for head-glitchers at longer ranges or targets too far away), it have a maximum of 800RPM but you can fire at 735RPM with minimal spread for the first-shot of each burst (3-round burst, 735/3 = 245 clicks per minute)... if the weapon keep "jamming" it means you're firing either faster than it's maximum RPM (clicking again before the third round has been fired) or your mouse isn't recognizing the clicks
Hey man, your info is useful and all for sure, but do you reckon you could tone down the flamboyancy of your posts? :P It's a little distracting, for me at least, to read.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 1:51pm

Hey man, your info is useful and all for sure, but do you reckon you could tone down the flamboyancy of your posts? :P It's a little distracting, for me at least, to read.
Thanks for the feedback, I just changed the flamboyancy level of my previous text, let me know if it any good but keep in mind I can't turn it too low or it will become a common/mainstream post :c)

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 2:04pm

Thanks for the feedback, I just changed the flamboyancy level of my previous text, let me know if it any good but keep in mind I can't turn it too low or it will become a common/mainstream post :c)
Ok, how about you increase the flamboyancy of the red so it can be read against the background more easily. Then I will be happy :)

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 2:15pm

Ok, how about you increase the flamboyancy of the red so it can be read against the background more easily. Then I will be happy :)

Fixed, hope you like now :c)

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 2:23pm

Fixed, hope you like now :c)
Perfect :thumbsup:

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 5:33pm

I recognize those numbers <3

I'm going to post a similar thing but with (uncompensated) recoil and burst length as the limiting factor rather than spread. Probably semiauto, 3-rounds, and 5-rounds. The problem is that recoil is annoying to deal with (3 full calculations for each burst length and attachments screw it up even more, to the point at which I'm probably going to assume no attachments but post code to do it with them).
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 5:53pm

And then it's wrong anyway because recoil decrease is not linear...
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 6:01pm

Stop trying to be Rezal. None of you can.