Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 4:02am

@DaRubester

Indeed it has, I have made endless rants about said stat during my quest to G18-Mastery.

Do you know what's worse? 0.8 base spread + 900 RpM

And what's actually worse, statistically speaking? A G17C(SUPP version too) under suppression.

The gun above is glitched and it has +1.5 (yes, one point five fucking degrees) under suppression. Main reason why I told myself 'fuck it' and stopped going for the mastery, sitting at 340~ kills.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 4:05am

Suppressed G18 is much better I think because the increased accuracy of the Suppressor and you're not really going to use it at ranges where you're really going to notice a difference in damage drop off anyway.

Date of registration
: Aug 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 4:16am

I just want them to be gone in bf4 there is no need to have a pdw as a secondary weapon. Also 44. magnum master race.

Date of registration
: Feb 18th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 4:20am

I agree, there should be no Machine Pistols.

• "Gorbaz The Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 5:50am

Problem is that when I use the G3 in CQ areas, I rarely run into more than 1 person because of the more relaxed playstyle. I often find myself at mid-close range, with an empty mag, but I will have put 2-3 shots into a target, so one magnum shot finishes them, while the G18 would not be able to do that, despite being a good CQ gun, just doesn't cut it. Either way the one headshot up close is pretty nice, and does the trick for me 7/10 times.

I'm not bashing the maggy in any way, I also love it. Those headshots are just so dandy. Its all about preference basically
The Magnum is really a lot about preference IMO, I sometimes chose the G18 over it because I am too lazy to actually aim...
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Date of registration
: Apr 7th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 1:47pm

I literlery only use the g18 when i did gb because it kills people really quick with its firerate but in pubs i just stick with the grach or g17.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 1:58pm

@Scorchy

Welcome to Symthic!

And OMG Spheal so cute.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Oct 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, April 12th 2013, 1:39pm

Well then perhaps Recons should get the option to take the 3 shell sawed off shotgun as a secondary, accurate with slugs up to 20 meters.

My first impression from watching bf4 singleplayer video, was OMG, assault with assault rifle, shotgun and grenade launcher all at the same time?, how do you win gunfight against this guy; having the option of using all kit primaries as secondaries would kill need to specialize in certain class, making all classes essentially the same? - that would nullify the `depthness´of the game imo; on a side note any chance of weapon / vehicle popularity by platform update, they are my favorite threads...

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:01am

My first impression from watching bf4 singleplayer video, was OMG, assault with assault rifle, shotgun and grenade launcher all at the same time?, how do you win gunfight against this guy; having the option of using all kit primaries as secondaries would kill need to specialize in certain class, making all classes essentially the same?

keep in mind, battlefield is not a 1v1 scenario. one guy that has a f*ckload of offensive anti-INFANTRY stuff...but if he gets no meaning of healing himself etc, he's more than vulnerable enough.

• "Gorbaz The Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 1:11pm

The G18 is TERRIBLE! I don't know about you guys, but the 93R never "jams" on me (or at least it's not very noticeable at all). The 93R has much less recoil, an extra round in its magazine, and 60% less spread added per shot. The G18 really serves no purpose that the 93R can't already fulfill. If I were to rate the handguns, then the 93R would be second only to the MP412 REX, and the G18 would be very close to the bottom of the list. The gap between the two is huge.
I'm not exactly sure what I wrote, but I think it was that the G18 serves as an in your face panic-spam gun that will shoot no matter how tense you get, it is more reliable, especially really close because of the full auto as the spread as no effect if you are within arms distance, which is where I said the G18 was strongest.

Magnum is the best sidearm: powerful, accurate, reliable.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w