Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "DaRubester" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 6:35pm

How to use the PP19 effectively

So, since the assignments have come out, I've seen countless people using the PP. I think I've come up with a way to use this gun effectively.

Pros: Fast fire rate, low recoil, 54+1 round mag, good hipfire,
Cons: 16.7 - 12.5 DMG. The lowest DMG model of any PDW, and almost any gun. Okay ADS spread, slow bullet velocity

Knowing this info, you can't just expect to run around and drop people as if you were using a P90. It will always take atleast 6 bullets to kill, and at most 8.
So, what you want to do, is take your time. I've been using the suppressor, and it works great for flanking. Another thing you ALWAYS want to do, is have the drop on someone. If you see someone first, START SHOOTING immediately, not because it takes a lot of shots to kill, but because of suppression. I've noticed that if you can fire ~ 5 rounds before they can shoot you, theyll be suppressed enough to not hit you back. Suppression is your best friend while using the PP-19. If youre in CQ, hipfire first, suppress them, then ADS for the kill.
This is when the suppressor also comes in handy, if you can suppress the enemy without them knowing where you are, you can easily kill them. Remember, direct hits don't suppress, so missing shots can save your life.

Now, you may look at my battlelog and say "how can you be giving advice when you only have 130 kills with the pp19?" Well, I've been using this method and I've always been doing good. Last game, I went 92-12, only using the PP, in a clusterfuck TDM with a bunch of tryhard M16 users.Take your time, use these tips, and the PP19 can be quite... average.

So, what do you guys think?

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:19pm

So, what do you guys think?

Forget the useless pp19 and the useless cammo , use the P90 :)

• "Blue Panda" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:24pm

Moved to weapon discussion.
Sure, your method might work, but why would you use the pp-19 if you can use the p90?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:26pm

Well, for a challenge, maybe something new. And the assignment of course, if youre an assignment whore.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:45pm

Sure, your method might work, but why would you use the pp-19 if you can use the p90?

Because the P90 is ugly :pinch:

The PP-19 only needs a buff from 16.7 to 18.4 max damage, and it'd be great and viable. But nice post, Rube!

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

LB

Railgun Engineer

(871)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:47pm

Because the P90 is ugly

Soup, your opinion is wrong. Just plain wrong ;D

PC master race!

CPU; Intel i7 2600K @4.3GHz
CPU Cooler; Corsair H60 cooler
Memory; 12GB 1866MHz Corsair RAM
GPU; ASUS GTX 670 (slightly OC'd)
Mobo; ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Storage; 240GB Corsair Force 3 SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD (7200RPM)
PSU; Cooler Master GX 650 Bronze

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:48pm

Because the P90 is ugly :pinch:

The PP-19 only needs a buff from 16.7 to 18.4 max damage, and it'd be great and viable. But nice post, Rube!

Agreed! Even if the PP had a flat 16.7 DMG, it would be quite good. Also, thanks :3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:51pm

I have an even better way to use the PP_19 effectively. My inspiration came from this video on how to use the Mortar effectively
:D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 8:41pm

Because the P90 is ugly

Soup, your opinion is wrong. Just plain wrong ;D

It doesn't look like something that should shoot bullets ._. It looks like an oversized staple gun

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.