Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 23:33. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Th3_IronCh3F" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:02pm

SCAR-L Gameplay

Has anyone seen any new videos that include this gun? It's the only gun I havn't unlocked from CQ that interests me. Looks very promising, the stats make the gun seem like a LASER BEAM.
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

BanzaiB

To much tv is the cause of death

(212)

Date of registration
: Jan 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:22pm

Worse recoil than M16A3, lower ROF, lower bullet velocity, terrible reload time = laser beam?

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:25pm

rivalxfactor has one

He doesn't necessarily have the most scientific or fact-based approach, but he's a pretty good shot and knows how to PTFO. Anyway there's some gameplay for you.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2012

Location: Antarctica ==================>>>>>>>>>>> Dresden , Saxony , Germany

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:26pm

Worse recoil than M16A3, lower ROF, lower bullet velocity, terrible reload time = laser beam?

Worse recoil ??
it has 0,2 up so better recoil

Determinism
is a philosophy stating that for
everything that happens there are conditions such that,
given them,
nothing else could happen.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:30pm

Yeah I'd say its recoil numbers look a bit better than the M16A3.

SCAR-L
Up: 0.2
Left: 0.225
Right: 0.225
First shot multiplier: 2.75
(calculated first shot recoil: 0.55)

vs.

M16A3
Up: 0.25
Left: 0.1
Right: 0.3
First shot multiplier: 2.5
(calculated first shot recoil: 0.625)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "graedus" (Jun 6th 2012, 4:39pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:40pm

First of all, reload time isnt terrible, its not great but not terrible. Plus reload time has jack shit to do with the accuracy of a gun...... It has balanced side-to side recoil that the M16A3 doesn't have, and it has the same vertical recoil. Coupled with a slower ROF, this gun is alot more controllable than the M16A3....

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:53pm

Unless DraX's CQ weapon stats thread is incorrect, its vertical recoil is considerably better than the M16. Anyway, comparing it to that gun doesn't make a lot of sense, you should try comparing it to the AK-74M, they're much more similar guns and seem to fit essentially the same niche (low rof/ttk but easily controllable)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:56pm

Thx Graedus for the gameplay btw.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 4:58pm

I am hearing terrible things about it from Rezal

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? £170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Haemoglobin

Soft Drink Trafficker

(667)

Date of registration
: Feb 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 5:02pm

Copied from assault thread:

The SCAR-L needs some serious help. It is out shot by everything CQB due to low damage and poor accuracy. It's outshot medium range by other carbines and assault rifles. Long range it does so little damage that people can just run away before you get enough rounds on target to kill someone.

This weapon needs something desperately. It is really not a good weapon at the moment, the low burst recoil is not enough to counter the poor weapon stats.

It's only saving grace is the low recoil, but the high first shot recoil and poor damage output don't do enough to recover this weapon.
I sprint outside my building and judder my way around the block, screaming obscenities at the neighbors before getting stuck on a small hedge and blacking out.
Prepares me perfectly for my in game experience.

Quoted from "LucidNonsenze"

Noobs deserve better!

Quoted from "tehmoriz"

turning on my desk lamp causes my computer to play the "usb disconnected" sound