Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 1:41pm

I don't think it's possible.
Also, what damn binds are you using? You use tab or 1 to fire or what? How it is possible to incidentally press such exotic key?

Date of registration
: Aug 5th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 2:15pm

On my keyboard the console is activated by ` and is incredibly hard to deactivate, requiring a heavy, sustained press of the same key for about 1 second.

It usually happens me when I'm in a tank and rapidly alternating between the main gun and mg with the 1 and 2 keys. The ` is next to 1. I'd guess that most of us press the adjacent key to the one we intend pretty often, but in this case it's often fatal.

I've searched the internet, and apparently thousands have resorted to mutilating their keyboard and prising off the offending key in order to overcome the problem. I'd prefer to avoid that, but it seems like I can't.

I suppose I could use those two buttons on my mouse that I'm not using and bind them to 1 and 2...

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 2:22pm

...or simply bind SWITCH WEAPON to 2, it is bound to F by default.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 3:29pm

I suppose I could use those two buttons on my mouse that I'm not using and bind them to 1 and 2...
I recommend you bind one of them to "toggle primary" and the other one to one of the gadgets (3 or 4, I recommend you take the slot you usually have your RPG in). Being able to switch weapons while regaining mobility is amazing.

Bind "toggle primary" to "o" (or some other far away key you don't use and then bind that key to one of your mouse buttons. Similarly, you should bind "toggle weapons" while in vehicle to the same key that you have bound "toggle primary" to.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:11pm

Ah, interesting advice, gentlemen. I had no idea that there was a toggle weapons control...how foolish of me. :)

Thanks!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:33am

Okay, another quick question regarding the weapon charts. I assumed that spread values are in degrees, since they represent a cone. Is this right or wrong? If not degrees, what exactly is the unit of spread?

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, August 8th 2014, 11:23am

Okay, another quick question regarding the weapon charts. I assumed that spread values are in degrees, since they represent a cone. Is this right or wrong? If not degrees, what exactly is the unit of spread?
That is correct. The spread values are the radii of the spread cones. Likewise, the recoil values are also in degrees.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 8th 2014, 11:57am

Yeah, that's what I thought. I have some guy on battlelog telling me otherwise.

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:00pm

Yeah, that's what I thought. I have some guy on battlelog telling me otherwise.
What was his claim, then? Radians? Mils?
Sincerely, Kaiser Wilhelm II

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:55pm

Miles ? That wouldn't be that surprising given it's from BLog

Sent from phone.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite