Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 11:43pm

It is not worthless, it shows that guotin sucks.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 12:04am

It is not worthless, it shows that guotin sucks.

Exactly.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 8:54pm

Why do I prefer the AEK that much over the F2000 that seems so perfect, so better than the AEK ?
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 10:47pm

The AEK is better than the F2000 :|

Less spread, no v.recoil, tryhard gun (and my 3rd most used weapon)
Ded.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 12:27am

Not to mention a better ROF. All the F2000 wins in is hip fire spread and ADS speed, which are great but not enough to make up for the atrocious spread.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 9:53am

Ded.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 9:59am

dropship

it will appear in endgame, it will drop vehicles for your team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Feb 24th 2013, 10:14am)

Date of registration
: Oct 17th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 10:16am

dropshop

it will appear in endgame, it will drop vehicles for your team

the game mode seems to be Air Superiority, if i remember right that is a radar system mounted on a balloon and also the Capture Point (like the flag in tank superiority)

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 10:18am

the game mode seems to be Air Superiority, if i remember right that is a radar system mounted on a balloon and also the Capture Point (like the flag in tank superiority)

we do not have enough info on that yet. All we know about AS is that it will have 12 jets on each side, and one general 'capture point'. It will not be a flag, but a general area. It's unsure how that area is specified yet :c

Date of registration
: Oct 17th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 10:27am

It's unsure how that area is specified yet

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/premium/videos/
premium Vid 8, 0:29 shows the balloon with the flag capture marker above it.
a bit earlier in the Vid; above the mini map there was 3 (0:21) flag status indicators.