Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "TrixleSK" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 5:58pm

Why can't I 1v1 anyone?

It's not funny anymore.. it's not a matter of skill and it's not a matter of what kind of weapon I use..
I lose EVERY 1v1 fight I get into. If the enemy has a M416 and I have an AEK, He'll still kill me even if I'm DEAD ON with accuracy.
I see blood, he's losing health. but by the time I took half of his hp (half a second?) I'm already dead.

Another example,
Enemy jumps on me and I manage to give him a headshot with magnum, his health goes below zero but I'm still the one dying. (he friggin survives)
Playing with smoothing factor did not help me at all, my ping is 50 and I keep it at ~40%. this gives me the best result but doesn't solve the problem.
So what am I doing wrong? Could it be an internet problem? (It honesly feels like I have a hidden ping of atleast 300ms.. people kill me way before i'm able to react.)
Did people in here talk about this before and were they able to find a solution?
Thanks.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 6:15pm

Can you record some of your gameplay?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"