Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Splat-O-Flat" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 7:37pm

Vehicle Maintenence on No Health Regen servers

If you are on a server where you do not recover damage automatically, what effect, if any, does equipping your tank with "vehicle maintenance" do?

Does it increase the rate which it is fixed with the repair torch?

I only play servers where damage is not recovered automatically because it seems to me that it is already nearly impossible to kill tanks on foot and I hate health regen for infantry too.
#1 With the .44 Scoped on PC. (July 2013)

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 8:54pm

Re: Vehicle Maintenence on No Health Regen servers

It increases auto repair. Since on hardcore vehicles do not repair over time it does nothing at all. So you're better off choosing something worthwhile.

It does, as far as I know, nothing to the effectiveness of a repair torch.

Date of registration
: Feb 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 11:50pm

Re: Vehicle Maintenence on No Health Regen servers

Quoted from ""Wh1tE_Dw4rF""

It increases auto repair. Since on hardcore vehicles do not repair over time it does nothing at all. So you're better off choosing something worthwhile.

It does, as far as I know, nothing to the effectiveness of a repair torch.

they really should make it so if your in hardcore and you put maintenance on it gives you the auto healing back. otherwise the perk is useless outside of core. And thats just stupid.