Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:10am

Re: Let's talk pistols

Easy:
Raffica everytime, with two exeptions:
870 with flachete: .44+scope
Sniper: 1911

@Nick: You aren't crying about the "noobweapon" G18 while using the 93R yourself, do you? Use the .44 or REX instead and kill everyone with a headshot if you are too skilled to use a G18.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:32am

Whine whine, lool this G18 is for noobs started with CoD anyway. What do you expect? Still alive and breathing, able to walk after 1000 rpms that turn your body into swiss cheese, all while you are a few meters away from the enemy.

Of course you don't, silly! It's like saying shotguns are OP because they kill you with one shot at close range!

Anyway, I don't prefer Glocks, they lack style or finesse, whatever, I must be gay about guns. I'd prefer a beautifully crafted bodied gun like the AWP / any other rifle with wood or a space age looking Barret over an abortion like that Cheytac.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 5:13pm

On console the Raffica does take SOME skill to use. Which is what I'm saying. And I do use the Raffica. Though I use the '44 Scoped a LOT.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 6:03pm

Started with the 1911.
I really liked the gun in BC2 and in real life.

Switched over to the G18.
But now I am going back to my beloved 1911, using the G18 feels kinda cheap.
It is like using the Famas or USAS.
XBOX Gametag: Kool Snaip
PTFO!

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 7:31pm

I almost constantly use the 93R, I have 1100+ kills with it now and I can safely say I'm in love! I love the fact it's a burst fire weapon (much prefer burst to auto) which makes it feel very unique and it takes actual skill to use it effectively at any range which isn't in-your-face. I am reliant on my pistol in many situations and the G18 just isn't as capable a shooter (although I admit the silencer is nice), even though it is easier to use in many respects.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Feb 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 8:56pm

G18 supp. for everything. It's saved my life many times, ideal for either a kill in a head-on encounter or for finishing enemies off. With most pistols they kill too slowly to win in head-on fights, and that's what makes the G18 special. It's only disadvantage is mid range - I would say it's effective range is about 20m max, but after that it lacks compared to the magnum and other pistols.

However the magnum is a cool-ass revolver and I've recently went into using it. It's harder to use effectively than the G18, because of it's slow firing rate and single shots, but that's the fun in using it!

Got 1.4k+ kills with G18 supp. and 500 kills with G18.

Sokolovac

Administrator

(332)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 11:04pm

I have been trying to get Alan Kertz to let me use an m1911 S-tac. Silly developers.
Anyway. My main is a suppressed grach. Sometimes I use the raffica.

I know why it feels weird to use in single. Its because the raffica has high first shot recoil to compensate for the burst fire.
POI~

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, March 9th 2012, 12:27am

Quoted from ""Sokolovac""

I have been trying to get Alan Kertz to let me use an m1911 S-tac. Silly developers.
Anyway. My main is a suppressed grach. Sometimes I use the raffica.

I know why it feels weird to use in single. Its because the raffica has high first shot recoil to compensate for the burst fire.

Yeah she only works on Semi Auto if you fire pretty much constantly to get more normal recoil. I can get bursts to work pretty well at medium range now though so it's rarely of use if you can get the bursts to land right. Sometimes a '4 round burst' can work but it's finger yoga!

Personally I prefer the 412 to the Magnum; it seems just fast enough to me and the magnum is oh so mainstream. -;>-
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Friday, March 9th 2012, 2:03am

Just got my Mastery dog tag for the 44. It's a fantastic gun. If the Rex gets the 1.25x multiplier, I might go for it. Otherwise if I want to switch pistols for variety, I'll probably go for the large-mag G17 or Grach.

No need to overcomplicate or overthink things. I just keep the same pistol for all classes. As long as it's semi-auto, you can make any pistol work okay for whatever range. It's probably more important to keep something consistent if you switch classes and primaries often.

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, March 9th 2012, 2:38am

The Beretta and the MP443 (no attachments) are basically the same handgun and they both rule.