Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "elseagoat" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:13pm

Need vehicle weapon data

Anyone know how to find this in the game files? I looked and couldn't find anything.

Specifically, I am looking for:

Attack Heli rocket pod dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Jet rocket pod dmg vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Any information regarding how Guided Rockets improves the rocket pods

Any information regarding the aim assist built into rocket pods

Attack Heli guided missile lock times and dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry w/ and w/o laser designation

Jet guided missile lock times dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry w/ and w/o laser designation

Scout Heli guided missile lock times dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry w/ and w/o laser designation

Rush jet cannon dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Attack Heli heat seeker lock times and lock range dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Scout Heli heat seeker lock times and lock range dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Jet heat seeker lock times and lock range dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Stinger lock times and lock range dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Mobile AA heat seeker lock times and lock range dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry

Javelin lock times and dmg and radius vs Armor and Light vehicles and Infantry w/ and w/o laser designation

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 9:19pm

Re: Need vehicle weapon data

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again