Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 12:38pm

THX. But how the hell do i get to jam the an94 then ;/ It also hapens sometimes, even though not nearly as often as the m16a4
Edit: Probably i just suck as stop clicking properly when i am excited and try to click very fast
It could also be your mouse. For example the G500 has been proved to be prone to jamming. Source (close to the bottom of the first post there is a link).

THX. But how the hell do i get to jam the an94 then ;/ It also hapens sometimes, even though not nearly as often as the m16a4
Edit: Probably i just suck as stop clicking properly when i am excited and try to click very fast
It could also be your mouse. For example the G500 has been proved to be prone to jamming. Source (close to the bottom of the first post there is a link).

My G9x jammed AN at least once per three mags, EC1 very rarely, maybe once per twenty.
@bboypaktailo
What do you mean w/ full auto? AN-94 full auto is 600 rpm and by clicking at 10 Hz, the gun fires 1200 rpm.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

• "Thehaxusator" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 6:11pm

My G9x jammed AN at least once per three mags, EC1 very rarely, maybe once per twenty.
@bboypaktailo
What do you mean w/ full auto? AN-94 full auto is 600 rpm and by clicking at 10 Hz, the gun fires 1200 rpm.

I have a cheap R.A.T. 3. Dunno maybe it is the mouse....

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 12:32pm

@bboypaktailo

On burst, rather. A thought went to my mind that in order to get the fastest ROF for the AN on burst, you have to tap at 600 cpm LOL.
I can't spam that well in console. Then again, I'm not an accurate shot.

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 1:47pm

to get the fastest ROF for the AN on burst, you have to tap at 600 cpm LOL.
Because, ugh, you have to?