Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 10:55am

Re: Cursing in BF3

While I don't really mind my soldiers cursing like a sailor with Tourettes it'd be very nifty if you had a completely different vocab while crouched or prone.

EG - Running and upright fighting is loud and can be heard by everyone.
- Crouched or Prone and you whisper into your radio - only heard by teammates.

Also I'm sure I read that they are adding a bunch of new voices for the next patch. Or did I imagine it?
I've personally flown over 194 missions... and I was shot down every one of them. Come to think of it, ...I've never landed a plane in my life!

On Battlelog I'm PhilTheForce-Z - Add me if you aren't a bushwookie.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 11:17am

You forgot the best line "I'm getting my shit pushed in!"
How the hell did I get a sniper as my top weapon?

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 4:02pm

I hear things 10x more screwed up just from other players since I'm on Xbox LIVE. Anyway I'd be doing the same if I was in combat.

I love when we're pinned down by an MG, guys getting ripped apart, and someone near me yells "Here's a grenade for you fuckers!". It gives me an adrenaline rush, and that's what FPS is all about. Adrenaline.

Date of registration
: Feb 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 4:49pm

The homophobic lines ("enemy shitfuckers up ahead" etc) make me rather uncomfortable. Hope I'm not the only one. You can take a thesaurus to the word 'faggot' all you want but it doesn't make the intent any more hateful

Small potatoes compared to the kind of shit you'll hear on xbox live no doubt, but it still bothers me

Date of registration
: Feb 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 5:30pm

If you like soft and squishy things you may want to buy a Wii. Or you can design your own game called Skirmishmeadow where all the guns and language have been replaced with walkie talkies and all speak Ubby Dubby. Its obvious the majority likes to shoot from the hip and the mouth.

Sorry, just annoyed by the whole "my kids can't knife you in the neck while you are cursing at them" argument.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 10:20pm

Quoted from ""jaedong""

The homophobic lines ("enemy shitfuckers up ahead" etc) make me rather uncomfortable. Hope I'm not the only one. You can take a thesaurus to the word 'faggot' all you want but it doesn't make the intent any more hateful

Small potatoes compared to the kind of shit you'll hear on xbox live no doubt, but it still bothers me

Your right, I like to play my game where I stab and shoot people (10% of which are statistically gay anyway) without mercy repeatedly, without homophobic hate.
How the hell did I get a sniper as my top weapon?

Date of registration
: Feb 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 10:22pm

Stuff the Russians say is much funnier than the Americans. I fell off my chair when I heard this in Russian: "Ammo isn't condoms, take it, you'll need it." It rhymes too.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 1:09am

What PO's me is 'Enemy fast mover, incomming'. Seriously, isn't 'Jet' more descriptive and prompt? TBH I think the cursing adds a little flavour of reality; and the bumped up PEGI rating helps keep the kids out I guess!
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 2:20am

I do like it because some of the phrases me laugh and remind me why I love this game so much. Also the sound and voice design is god like.

Crap, I voted for the wrong one :(

I'm coming for your tags. You have been warned.
Ranking Score -- Top 1%
Dogtags -- Top 1%
Knife kills -- Top 3%
BF3 Stats

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2011

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 7:11am

Quoted from ""Juiceypoop""

I don't like the swearing, not because I have any objection against swearing, but because it's really god damn annoying when I'm trying to be stealthy after sneaking past a bunch of players and my character decides to yell at the top of his lungs for all the world to hear "pick up the fucking ammo!" or "take that med kit! or "i'm out!"

Announcing everything you do to the enemy in the loudest voice you can possibly manage is REALLY GOD DAMN STUPID. ->:[-

I'm going to call bullshit on your argument..

You are going to have to show proof that this occurs... I highly doubt DICE would do something like that..
I can't be in love if it's plastic, To live on my own just seems tragic
But we'll raise our swords high when our day comes, You thought it was gold but it was bronze.
But if i see you again back in detox, put my remains in my snuff box!