Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "KOKOSfly" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 20th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 12:47pm

Is M16A3 stil glitched (please read the whole topic)?

Hi guys!

I'm a polish YouTuber that mainly do a Battlefield 3 videos and has some voice power in polish BF3 community. For a long time, after all those patches, I still had in mind, that M16A3 is glitched (not really affected by suppression or any other bug). But today I spoke with the leader of UNIVERSE clan (top-notch polish clan with some spectacular achievements in international BF3 tournaments) that told me, that M16 is not glitched anymore. So i digged here for some relevant topic and found a little confirmation of his words.

But due to the fact, that I always want to be accurate in my statements and not making mistakes (after all my opinion will be spread among polish gamers), I'd like to have a final confirmation from you. I perceive Symthic.com as a source of most reliable information. So is M16A3 still glitched concerning almost non-suppresion affection or in any other way?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KOKOSfly" (Sep 10th 2013, 12:57pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 12:49pm

It is fixed. ACW-R and MTAR are the only weapons that I am aware of which are glitched under suppression in the user's favor.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

• "KOKOSfly" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 20th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 12:56pm

It is fixed. ACW-R and MTAR are the only weapons that I am aware of which are glitched under suppression in the user's favor.

So there are glitches on other weapons??

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 1:08pm

G17c is fucked beyond belief under suppression, very much against the user.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 1:28pm

So there are glitches on other weapons??

Yes, G17C, L86 and M417 are also glitched but not in the user's favor, there might be a few more glitched weapons from CQ, AUG and SCAR-L have been fixed.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 3:30pm

See above. The ACWR and MTAR work better than they should under suppression (little to no added vertical recoil). The L86, M417, G17C, and maybe one or two others are worse under suppression than they should be.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 9:53pm

See above. The ACWR and MTAR work better than they should under suppression (little to no added vertical recoil). The L86, M417, G17C, and maybe one or two others are worse under suppression than they should be.

This is why I love Symthic...Even this late in the game it can always teach me something new...

A shame I won't be joining you all for BF4...I'd love for the opportunity to actually be armed with information from day one instead of learning everything the hard way...