Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 5:52pm

Do you still criticize beautifull women becouse of that one mole @mofixil ? Or becouse her hair is too short? Or becouse she has hair where you dont like it?
In BF3 was a woman she would be mediocore looking, with cancer, few disguisting traits here end there and parents thinking "she is perfect, we couldn't do better" and then breeding another one and saying "we've failed at so many things with our last children...".

Quoted

If you've taken the care to look at bf4 gameplay you'll notice the sun isn't as godawfully annoying as in bf3.
Improving something very bad by a very small bit doesn't mean it is good now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mofixil" (Sep 7th 2013, 5:59pm)

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 7:14pm

Do you still criticize beautifull women becouse of that one mole @mofixil ? Or becouse her hair is too short? Or becouse she has hair where you dont like it?
In BF3 was a woman she would be mediocore looking, with cancer, few disguisting traits here end there and parents thinking "she is perfect, we couldn't do better" and then breeding another one and saying "we've failed at so many things with our last children...".

Quoted

If you've taken the care to look at bf4 gameplay you'll notice the sun isn't as godawfully annoying as in bf3.

Then why did so many people fuck/play that woman/game? I was talking graphics btw, and so were you.
What you expect from the game is totally unrealistic. Dont forget that bf3 was a completely different game compared to all other battlefields. Even bc2.

This is a very popolar shooter, so by your reasoning a lot of games are utter garbage.

• "Spectre" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 7:40pm

Quoted

Then why did so many people fuck/play that woman/game? I was talking graphics btw, and so were you.
What you expect from the game is totally unrealistic. Dont forget that bf3 was a completely different game compared to all other battlefields. Even bc2.

This is a very popolar shooter, so by your reasoning a lot of games are utter garbage.
Battlefield Friends - "Battlefield is my pussy" - YouTube
I'm sorry, my stupid brain couldn't resist.

I think we are overreacting a bit, considering that the game has still to enter the beta phase.
Clean signature best signature

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 8:02pm

Quoted

Battlefield Friends - "Battlefield is my pussy" - YouTube
I'm sorry, my stupid brain couldn't resist.

I think we are overreacting a bit, considering that the game has still to enter the beta phase.

that sir, was the best reaction to everything. XD

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 9:45pm

Let's get back on topic.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 4:14am

BF using pure ROF is kinda part due to client side hit reg.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

• "Spectre" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 10:40am

What do you mean?
Clean signature best signature

Date of registration
: Sep 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 1:00am

Depends on game engine. If server recieves data that tells when mouse button was pressed down and when released (the most common way, could be pooled for down/up too), then frame rate doesn't affect the "real" RoF. However if server only recieves info when a shot happens, then client side performance affects it, but even then it (again) depends on implementation: If game handles all events/inputs/reactions in one big update loop and draws image after that then yes, framerate affects RoF. However game could have seperate thread for handling some certain 'little' things like receiving/sending network packets and such which could send data about a shot being fired even tho it's not fired yet in the frame.

It's also unlikely that framerate would affect RoF even in BF3's client-authoritative implementation. Most games just fire more than one bullet on a frame if enough time has elapsed.