Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 9:49pm

Re: The Tunguska is totally unnecessary.

Agreed that the Tunguska is pretty OP, especially on Noshahr Cannals, probably the most imbalanced map. Not only does that stupid thing completely dominate the air from the ground, it also DESTROYS ground troops with that Jet cannon it has for some reason. I think it's more deadly against infantry that the actual takes, which obliterating anything in the air.

The stationary AA by the vehicle spawns is fine. The Tunguska is not, and I hate the thing with a passion.
Progression - Digital_Veil_92 - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Quoted from "xNikolai"

If you cant find pictures of it on google it doesnt exist.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 12:21pm

AA in this game is just a shadow of real life performance [small ROF, range]

Also in anti infantry role tank with wolfram rounds is much better.

AA here is great against low flying air Air, Light Vehicles and Infantry.
Yes it is possible to destroy tank but it takes ages. [I think they somehow changed damage model on it after 1st patch, before you were able to disable tank in one "magazine"]

Anti air is great if enemy do not know where are you [thats fault of snipers siting on mountains never pressin spot button] but its range is pretty limited.

Maybe they should add directional vurnerabilities to it like in Tank and IFV to slightly weaken it but otherwise with its long spawn time and fragility its spot on on most maps.

[if enemy stole your AA in caspian you are doomed ;)]

Date of registration
: Feb 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 9:35pm

Quoted from ""Aenonar""

I don't really mind that it's there, but I do mind that it completely obliterates everything in the air, overpowered as hell (of course, if you can't lead properly you might think otherwise. But if you can there's no need for the AA missiles). And it's near impossible to take it out except from the ground since any approach will just result in your own death, if you even manage to spot it in the first place.. Even if you do score a couple of hits, it's back to full health in a couple of seconds with an engineer inside. Usually they're placed in the middle of nowhere where the only chance is a tank, who usually ignores it because it doesn't pose any significant threat to them out there, even if you lose your airsupport.

Sure, it can be removed. But either way it needs to be toned down against aircrafts. Not even the stationary AA is as powerful as the mobile one and from what I could see they're only nerfing both against infantry... Even though the stationary deserves a buff to counter baserapers.

Near impossible to take out a mobile AA except from the ground? Are you kidding? I have taken out so many mobile AAs with my attack heli. You need to sneak up behind it. If he doesn't see you, 9/10 times you should get the kill, even if you don't have a gunner. In a jet it's harder, and you have a higher chance of dying, since you need to fly straight at it, and if it sees you it'll easily destroy/disable

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 9:33am

Quoted from ""BanzaiB""

(facepalm)
I would recommend to write an official letter to DICE, explaining your opinion that Tunguska is unnecessary.

P.S. Airforce is always superior. Good Tunguska driver has no chances against good jet pilot.

Wut? All a tungska driver has to do to counter a jet pilot like my self is set him self near cover and put the cover in between him and his target.
A lateral run will almost always put a jet off target the the side to side turning of a jet is abismal.
Guided missles / soflam + guided(or jav) is countered with the smoke so yea.

Try taking a half intelligent Tungska driver out whilst evading 1-2 jets, helos firing because you're now on their level and stingers. Not to mention that you can jump out and repair or jump out to avoid being spotted.

Top 0% for the M1014 apparently :D

C4 Mob Detonator

Quoted

16:21 Dice: Guys i got board and did some number crunhing
16:21 leroy_bishop: shoot dice, what do you have?
16:21 Dice: Guess what tthe top 30 posts hold in coust cout % wise?
16:22 leroy_bishop: eh?
16:22 J0hn: Dice> Guess what tthe top 30 posts hold in coust cout % wise?
16:22 Lt_Col_Jesus: Can you say that again?
16:22 J0hn: WUT
16:22 Lt_Col_Jesus: In english?
16:22 leroy_bishop: ENGRiSH PLOX
16:22 J0hn: LOOL
16:22 Dice: 0.84% of the registered users hold 46.45% of the posts
16:22 J0hn: THAT NEEDS TO BE IN SOMEONE'S SIGNATURE
16:22 leroy_bishop: xD

Date of registration
: Feb 11th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 1:37am

best market

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.

Date of registration
: Mar 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 2:13am

This is my first post here as i just couldnt take the amount of nonsense i was reading in this thread.....

First of i dont say that Aeonar is 100% wrong, but he is very wrong, just dont listen to what he said in this thread.

I play tunguska/lav (150 kills)... it was the first vehicle i played seriously. I like it alot and they have no chance against a decent jet or against a helicopter at range with guided rockets or gunner(if both then >>insert laugh<< )

I play helicopter(my favourite vehicle) and i just laugh at AA....... the only way this thing can kill me is if it somehow gets very very near me or under me. I just disable it in one volley of guided rockets even if it moves. Let alone that if u have a gunner with guided missile or tv missile its just for laughs.

How the hell do u lead a jet at long range with cannnons??????? Aeonar dont show us vids with stationary jets geting raped at close/medium range.... (stationary/landed jets, is this some kind of jokel??) show us your decent cannon "leading" skills that you are bragging about at long range. Thats the vid you should make .

Same goes for your too Trippalhealicks, the enemies in your video were like bad programmed bots. it proves nothing and posting it as evidence that AA is imba is kinda... bad

I have done 30+ kills in a game with LAV against noob infantry and chopper pilots that have just unlocked flares.... far better game than yours Trippalhealicks.... yeah i was the god of the server... is AA godlike?? hell no

i have a pilot that awaits for all of you pro AAers if you wish, i bet you will get something like 50-5 against him :)

Date of registration
: Feb 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 3:11am

Quoted from ""iamhollywood5""

Agreed that the Tunguska is pretty OP, especially on Noshahr Cannals, probably the most imbalanced map. Not only does that stupid thing completely dominate the air from the ground, it also DESTROYS ground troops with that Jet cannon it has for some reason. I think it's more deadly against infantry that the actual takes, which obliterating anything in the air.

The stationary AA by the vehicle spawns is fine. The Tunguska is not, and I hate the thing with a passion.

i think some of the stationary aa's need to be moved on console. The Russian stationary AA on gulf of oman can cover half the map almost. and the one on kharg island isnt where the jets and heli actually spawn. it's easy to fly behind the mountain and avoid it and go straight to spawn killing the heli and jets. same thing with the US aa on kharg. should be moved onto the aircraft carrier.

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 4:19am

Re: best market

Quoted from ""ShoPPerlom""

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.

Why don't you write your opinion here?
It's a forum after all.

Top 0% for the M1014 apparently :D

C4 Mob Detonator

Quoted

16:21 Dice: Guys i got board and did some number crunhing
16:21 leroy_bishop: shoot dice, what do you have?
16:21 Dice: Guess what tthe top 30 posts hold in coust cout % wise?
16:22 leroy_bishop: eh?
16:22 J0hn: Dice> Guess what tthe top 30 posts hold in coust cout % wise?
16:22 Lt_Col_Jesus: Can you say that again?
16:22 J0hn: WUT
16:22 Lt_Col_Jesus: In english?
16:22 leroy_bishop: ENGRiSH PLOX
16:22 J0hn: LOOL
16:22 Dice: 0.84% of the registered users hold 46.45% of the posts
16:22 J0hn: THAT NEEDS TO BE IN SOMEONE'S SIGNATURE
16:22 leroy_bishop: xD