Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 10:15pm

Yeah, tracking them by sound is all you need to find the poor bastard and put him out of his misery.

The mortar is like a saxophone; a windpipe by which one relays their melancholy.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Misnomer

Don't Prox Me Bro

(497)

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 10:56pm

So you are advising people that using this glitch is okay?

I fail to see how this is that different than the former M26 glitch other than the mortar being generally pretty worthless. It is the characteristic of one weapon transferring to another for no apparent reason. It makes about as much sense as saying that you should automatically have a silenced pistol just because you are using an ASVAL.

I am sticking with it being abuse of a glitch DICE failed to fix before they moved on from BF3. It should not be promoted, but lamented and scorned.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Misnomer" (Aug 6th 2013, 11:24pm)

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 11:08pm

Deleted the method to prevent it to prevent further bug abuse.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 11:12pm

Deleted the method to prevent it to prevent further bug abuse.
I can still see it, in Soups quote.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 11:25pm

really not much point in trying to hide this now, since it's very well known by this point. i'm kinda surprised that people here DIDN'T know about it.

silenced mortars have been banned in levelbf for months now. 6+ coordinated silenced mortars is just devastating on some maps. any team caught using a silenced mortar will result in an instant round loss.

Misnomer

Don't Prox Me Bro

(497)

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 11:32pm

Yes, I didn't expect an attempt to suppress the knowledge of this glitch. It was more that I couldn't believe people here were promoting using it.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 11:50pm

Everyone should already know this glitch since it's been around for well over a 1,5 year if not from the game launch... I don't blame anyone for using it since it allows mortars to live more than 2 seconds. Compared to glitches like M26 dart etc, it barely has any game impact other than you can't get a free kill... Even with this glitch, mortars are still pretty much rubbish unless you mass them together

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

mmacola

Console Testing Bro

(137)

Date of registration
: Nov 23rd 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 12:02am

On a related thing... is it true the Smoke round does more damage to vehicles than the HE one? The BF3 Wiki says so.

No need telling me they're not the most reliable source of information, but they do say about the invisible mortar glitch there.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 12:44am

On a related thing... is it true the Smoke round does more damage to vehicles than the HE one? The BF3 Wiki says so.

No need telling me they're not the most reliable source of information, but they do say about the invisible mortar glitch there.

Don't remember exactly but think regular rounds did 8% while smoke did 9%, but yeah they do 1% more damage

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 1:01am

Don't remember exactly but think regular rounds did 8% while smoke did 9%, but yeah they do 1% more damage

Only against armor. HE vs. aircraft is a one hit disable, but smoke barely does any damage.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net