Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 4:14pm

I wanted to try and do this comparison , leaving just 10 bullets at my mag, then shoot 10 bullets a few times over certain area, with and without foregrip...
But I ended up thinking this isn't a correct test, my recoil control cannot be identically good at any time I shoot...

Firing at a wall wouldn't really give accurate results since the bulletholes are a bit random.. But what you could do is just pick a spot and not compensate at all, then measure the width of each string

Really, there's nothing wrong with the test we've done. It's been done in game, simulated and mathematically calculated and they all show that FG+Hbar is more accurate.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

• "gnr_tb" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 4:20pm

ok... well the horizontal recoil is very annoying to play with IMO, not an option for me anyway lol
I'm out of this topic :P

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 9:27pm

@gnr_tb
If you're still on doubt of that I'm pretty sure you could ask someone in the forum to show you the numbers throughout some integrals on the R space... oh and with "somebody" I mean anybody but me

• "gnr_tb" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 7th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 10:18pm

Finished high school before a while , since then haven't got any interaction with math :thumbsup:
I thought about my point and well it is only possible up to around 30m max, and only if shooting the body
But head glitching is just so popular that it would be terrible to have a disadvantage when facing a head glitcher.