Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 10:11pm

The PP-19 assignment wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Yes, the gun is a pile of walrus shit, but I (somehow) had some pretty good games with it. As far as I'm concerned, the game is at its most fun when you dominate with an underpowered weapon. It's like that "David and Goliath" thing.

One thing I've noticed about weak weapons is that they are best served with a suppressor. Yes, that makes them weaker. However, these weapons are already atrocious in the first place, and the last thing you want the enemy to know is that they are getting shot at by a weapon with a "time to kill" of over 0.3 seconds (which is a long time by Battlefield 3 standards).

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, July 29th 2013, 7:37pm

I'm convinced that the PP-19 assignment (along with the EOD bot) was either a sick joke or psychological experiment by DICE; just to see how many players would take the time to grind out that silly weapon all in the name of completing an assignment...

Honestly, it was one of the easiest assignments i have ever completed. Yes, i have done them all. Is the gun bad in comparison? A bit. Is it hard to use or kill with? Hardly.

The PP-19 hit detection must be a lot different on PS3, then...Kill assists for days and days...

The EOD bot assignment was easy, just get behind some snipper in a large conquest match deploy EOD bot and profit.
Can't really remember my experiences with PP-19 assignment on PS3 and haven't bothered to do most of the assignments on PC.

The funny part is this weekend I finished the EOD bot for the MTAR camo very easily when I never even intended to...On 500 ticket Metro rush the attackers are all sitting WAY back in the park sniping, so I switch to the bot just out of boredom and trolling...6 easy kills and 7 equipment destroys(!)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, July 29th 2013, 8:36pm

Most of my M320 were with Buck as well, but it is just too situational, and when you encounter more than one enemy that do not happen to stand in line you'll have a hard time. It suffers the same problem as M320 Smoke and M320 frag. You sometimes come into situations, where you need to clear a room, or where you need to destroy walls or where you need to smoke a hallway. Yet you can't because you do not have the right thing equipped. They should have made it work like the Crossbow really. I reckon it would still not have been better than the medkit. And it would have been more of a teamwork thing because Smoke always helps.

• "Rags" has been banned

Date of registration
: May 31st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 3:47am

There's no real point to use it when you have the M26 Mass.
HOLY SHIT MAN. HOLY SHIT.
Boom. Respect.
@Toshiro46
No offense. But this guy just... WOW.
HE REGISTRED NOT EVEN 30 MINUTES AGO AND I ALREADY WANNA MARRY HIM! :love:
When I joined in february or something, it didn't feel so oversensitive, tightass, and over serious.